Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. INF Sledge

Denied Harry's FearRP

Member(s) of staff: Harry Member(s) of staff's rank: Head Admin Date of Incident: 02/04/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Me and Naruto was kidnapping Harry inside of the PD however he decided to break FearRP by just running away when my advert clearly...
  2. INF Sledge

Accepted Sledge's Warn Appeal

Name: INF Sledge SteamID64: 76561198428476310 Date of warning issue: 24/03/21 Member of staff: Kade Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: Kade warned me for having the building sign whilst kidnapping and later I called him back to ask for him to remove it as I had no...
  3. INF Sledge

Denied Sledge's Ban Appeal

Name: INF Sledge SteamID64: 76561198428476310 Date of ban issue: 21/03/21 Member of staff: High Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I defended Naruto by killing Brazil who killed him which is not rdm and there was no way i could identify he was in a sit because there are multiple...
Top Bottom