Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. C

Denied Warning appeal

Name: SteamID: STEAM_0:0:742451431 Date of warning issue: can't remember Member of staff: John fries Warning reason (screenshot): car minge Why should we remove the warning?: I think that John fries had perhaps mistaken me for someone else or thought I car minged, I was crossing the street...
  2. C

Closed Cyan ban appeal

I am making this just to tell you that, the car minge warn, I didn't car minge, in fact I didn't even have any cars out, I was on the street with many people who were like spawning cars or something, and I got kicked?, keep in mind I didn't even know this website existed so I couldn't appeal...
  3. C

Denied Police rp ban appeal

Name: cyan SteamID: STEAM_0:0:742451431 Date of ban issue: 19/10/23 Member of staff: Smockzy on duty Ban reason (screenshot): mass vdm Why should we unban you?: well I was unaware, I originally thought that running over people while they're on the road is acceptable, soon to find out that it's...
  4. C

Closed Cyan police rp ban appeal

I was banned for VDM for 2 weeks, I wasn't aware that running people over on the road was VDM, if I get unbanned I will have the chance to look at the rules again, to familiarise myself, I will not repeat my actions, that I have so here. And will play in a respectful manner.
Top Bottom