Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. S

Denied got banned

yes i know i shouldnt of left, but i didnt want that cop to arrest me for nothing.
  2. S

Denied got banned

Name: babby driver SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998081036/ Date of ban issue: 27/01/2024 Member of staff: waltuh on duty Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: i got banned for 3 days for ltap, when i left the server while in rp situation i realised that me...
  3. S

Closed zaxe jail me

Member(s) of staff: zaxe Member(s) of staff's rank: senior mod Date of Incident:5/11/2023 Information about the incident. was the sco19 f1 race, ohm crashed into a wall while i about to over take him and he hit my car and blew me up. then zaxe flew me around the map and ended up jailing me...
  4. S

Accepted Gunther Muller ban appeal/ i made it because gunther got surgery and he ask me to!

Name: Gunther muller SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198387556679/ Date of ban issue: 5;11;2023 Member of staff: zaxe Ban reason (screenshot):Why should we unban you? I did not know that I can get banned for two weeks for a reason like that. If you were to unban me or make...
  5. S

Denied james brown

i dont think i deserver the warn is what im saying.
  6. S

Denied james brown

Member(s) of staff: james Member(s) of staff's rank: juinior admin Date of Incident:4/11/2023 Information about the incident. i was taken into a sit and told i didnt advert a carjack while in the sit i talked to james privately explaining to him that this has happened before and i didnt get...
  7. S

Closed black hole

he re-joined the game to unban me after saying he would due to the time out but he got on and didnt do anything, im still waiting for the unban
  8. S

Accepted black hole ban me

i am still waiting for this unban ?
  9. S

Closed black hole

Member(s) of staff: black hole Member(s) of staff's rank: administrator Date of Incident: 28/10-23 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: he banned me for L-tap before he checked if i had timed out.
  10. S

could you please unban me ?
  11. S

thanks, will just wait to be unbanned i guess
  12. S

Name: Max SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18907654 Date of ban issue: 28th 19;35 Member of staff: Black hole Ban reason (screenshot): L- tap Why should we unban you? my game crashed with a pop-up message saying that it had rand out of memmory or something along that.
  13. S

dont really see how i should be banned here, im sure an staff member told me that you can see if they quit by choice or not
  14. S

i got banned for L tap for avoiding role play, while i was being kid napped mid-way the kidnapp my game had crashed saying ran out of memmory or data.
  15. S

Accepted staff report

Member(s) of staff: black hole Member(s) of staff's rank: admin Date of Incident: 28;10;2023 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: was going toward a cop who got killed (shot down) when i got out my car a orange vechicle was speeding and just missed me but...
  16. S

Closed hazeder report

the mod who i reported i made a report on him and shown the admin the clip if u could ask him ?
  17. S

Closed hazeder report

Member(s) of staff: hazeder Member(s) of staff's rank: t-mod Date of Incident: today Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: ramming into me before adverting his counter arrest Evidence on the incident...
  18. S

Closed bmw 1 series

ive restarted my game and pc, to try spawn in the car but it says there is a error but i can still spawn in different cars, i have also tried to sell and buy again but it didnt work
Top Bottom