Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. No Fibs

Denied No Fibs LTARP ban appeal

Declan what you did was way worse then me when i have to pay my punishment when you're running around dick out getting away with that shit, and i did learn my lesson i just simply don't agree calling it ltarp you arrested me and all i had to do was wait out my time, i had to leave anyway for a...
  2. No Fibs

Denied No Fibs LTARP ban appeal

Name: No Fibs SteamID64: 76561198210386637 Date of ban issue: 25/3/21 Member of staff: Harry Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: It don't think the ltarp is a valid reason, i did leave but i was anyway going to go afk for 15 minutes but calling it rp when you're forced to face a...
  3. No Fibs

Accepted Not even in the rules

Name: No Fibs SteamID64: 76561198210386637 Date of warning issue: 20/3/21 Member of staff: Kade Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: Not even in the rules, never was told off for doing this and an senior admin approved this when i did something like this before. Would...
  4. No Fibs

Accepted Respawn Time Extended

-1 nhs never respond despite them being online.
  5. No Fibs

Accepted Adding an inventory pick up

The point of a police rp server is to give a different feel then the standard dark rp servers that are cancer, this would just make everything less fun and i agree you can clearly abuse this.
  6. No Fibs

Accepted NCA Armour fix

+1 takes longer to get armour then other departments and makes it look unprofessional buying armour from the petrol station.
  7. No Fibs

Denied Being able to die from being ran over by car

Granted people will abuse this in the first 5 minutes when it gets added, too many people run people over by accident anyway so it'll just be disaster.
  8. No Fibs

Accepted Remove this 'targeting' rule

+1 Agreed with the other reply's, as long as we wait advert cool downs it would be better just to remove the targeting rules. If you're in a gang you should be robbing/mugging your ops every time you see them and if you can't do this cos it's "targeting" the main point of that gang is gone.
  9. No Fibs

Accepted Sky1ine's Application

+1 gl on getting accepted
Top Bottom