Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. T

Alienware

Alienware
  2. T

Denied Alienware Staff App

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Alienware 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 months i think 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:555421662 1.7 What...
  3. T

Denied Tim S Staff Application

OK, I may not understand the rules very well yet, and I argue because I want to be understood and if you close a report quickly then I won't be understood and that's a bit annoying
  4. T

Denied Tim S Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Tim S 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 1and half month 1.5 Are you fluent in English?It's ok, but I'm getting better at speaking English 1.6 What is...
Top Bottom