Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. lewisbk08

Denied I dont have a clue why im banned

Like what
  2. lewisbk08

Denied I dont have a clue why im banned

Context needed
  3. lewisbk08

Denied Alfie Real Staff App

+1 really nice guy who deserves a shot at staff very detailed staff app also very active
  4. lewisbk08

Accepted warn apeal

You got warned for FTA - failure to advert , because you and your friend stole a car without adverting [im not suprised you dont know what you got warned for as you had no care in what i was saying and instead talking to your friends on discord]
  5. lewisbk08

Denied make me terrorist leader

Suggestion: make me terrorist leader How will this benefit the community: it gives people a new way to play riverside in a way they might not have experienced it before Link(s):
  6. lewisbk08

Accepted Staff Application

Dont think ive spoken to you before but thats ok i respect your opinion
  7. lewisbk08

read it first mate
  8. lewisbk08

Thank you and i totally agree i deserve a chance
  9. lewisbk08

I can see what your saying but i didnt rush it i just dont have much experiemce as an admin i know my rights from wrongs and i know the general rules i just was not sure how an admin would handle it.and the 3 strengths and weaknesses i couldnt think of at all thanks for your feedback :)
  10. lewisbk08

Denied Staff Application

No hes called dougles stone in game
  11. lewisbk08

Honestly there was many outcomes as it didnt specify if he adverted or anything else i also stated i have no prior knowledge of being staff and would like this to be where i start also the hit compldted is what the system says when you complete a hit so i guessed an admin could see that if not...
  12. lewisbk08

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? lewis sayed 1.2: How old are you? 15 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? since december 1.5: Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1 :841260512...
  13. lewisbk08

Accepted Ban Appeal

is this appeal denied or accepted?
  14. lewisbk08

Accepted Ban Appeal

this is my first major warn I dont know why its five weeks
  15. lewisbk08

Accepted Ban Appeal

i late adverted didnt realise then killed 5 people so got warned for late advert and mass rdm but it was a total accident
  16. lewisbk08

Accepted Ban Appeal

Name: Lewis Sayed SteamID:STEAM_0:1 :841260512 Date of ban issue:10/02/2024 Member of staff:Bobby00(STEAM_0:1:56124484) Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you? Im new to pc altogether so im slow at typing and i make alot of spelling mistakes because of my dyslexia and learning...
Top Bottom