Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. lewisbk08

Denied I dont have a clue why im banned

Context needed
  2. lewisbk08

Denied make me terrorist leader

Suggestion: make me terrorist leader How will this benefit the community: it gives people a new way to play riverside in a way they might not have experienced it before Link(s):
  3. lewisbk08

Accepted Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? lewis sayed 1.2: How old are you? 15 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? since december 1.5: Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1 :841260512...
  4. lewisbk08

Accepted Ban Appeal

Name: Lewis Sayed SteamID:STEAM_0:1 :841260512 Date of ban issue:10/02/2024 Member of staff:Bobby00(STEAM_0:1:56124484) Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you? Im new to pc altogether so im slow at typing and i make alot of spelling mistakes because of my dyslexia and learning...
Top Bottom