Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. jakey

Denied aaron ban appeal

Denied
  2. jakey

Accepted apeal v1

Accepted I will accept on this occasion, however if something like this happens again you will receive another ban. I suggest you think about what you're saying and sending to people. No matter what you meant to say, you should know that it would not have been taken in that context.
  3. jakey

Denied aaron ban appeal

Denied
  4. jakey

Accepted Chef Ramie's Warn Appeal

Why have you left it almost a month to make this appeal?
  5. jakey

Denied gman's staff application

-1 From your previous time as a staff member and your reputation within the server I do not believe you would be fit for staff. Also taking into consideration your previous permanent ban for threatening to harm the server.
  6. jakey

Denied Explanation why I left.

Denied In future ensure the situation is over before you disconnect. Alternatively, don't get into a situation and then go to sleep.
  7. jakey

Denied I WANT TO EXPLAIN WHY I LEAVE

Denied
  8. jakey

Denied prospects ban appeal

Denied
  9. jakey

Accepted unban

Accepted You have been unbanned
  10. jakey

Accepted ban appeal

Accepted Be more careful in future.
  11. jakey

Denied ban appeal its been 3 months

Denied
  12. jakey

Accepted ban appeal

Reduced Contact me via discord in 1 week and you can be unbanned #jakey03
  13. jakey

Denied Alfie's warn appeal

Denied As Hyper has shown, you can not engage in combat after revival from the same situation. You may not have been raiding but you were killed in that situation and then stabbed someone straight after revival.
  14. jakey

Accepted warning appeal

Accepted Be more careful in future.
  15. jakey

Denied unban

Denied Just because it's late and other people are doing it doesn't mean you should join in.
  16. jakey

Closed kai staff report

I appreciate you want to praise a staff member, but please refrain from doing so in "Staff Reports"
  17. jakey

Closed Player Big Boy Drool (STEAM_0:0:582104045) LTARP

Did he join back afterwards?
  18. jakey

Denied masrdm

Denied
  19. jakey

Denied TFS Ban Appeal

Denied You you have been given countless opportunities and chances within our community but you continue to break rules and then play the victim and say you didn't do anything. Donating via our store does not give you a get out of jail free card.
Top Bottom