Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Mizo

Accepted Jeromioo Staff Report

Member(s) of staff: Jeromioo Member(s) of staff's rank: Trial-Moderator Date of Incident: 25/03/2023 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Constantly breaking cooldown rules. Evidence on the incident:
  2. Mizo

Accepted Skengman Staff Report

Your keyboard doesn't have 10 seconds of input lag, you stole the money before you started typing. Nothing is stopping you from making a bind for it either. I honestly don't see how you're using this as an argument when you warned me for adverting a few seconds into a lockpick a few days ago...
  3. Mizo

Accepted Skengman Staff Report

Member(s) of staff: Skengman Member(s) of staff's rank: Trial Moderator Date of Incident: 23/02/2023 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Skengman late adverted when stealing money from PO, I feel like he should receive some sort of punishment for this as he...
  4. Mizo

Denied Joe Maeza's Staff Application

+1 Honest
  5. Mizo

Accepted Dripzz staff app

+1 Knows what he's doing. Chill guy. Has a good understanding of the rules.
  6. Mizo

Denied Armoured's STAFF APPLICATION

-1 Horrible attitude Tried to cheat by getting staff to review his application before posting it. (Not sure if somenoe helped it or not, but it's strictly forbidden.)
  7. Mizo

Denied Joseph Staff Application [REAPPLY (With Fixes)]

-1 Rude. Immature. Biased. Dishonest.
Top Bottom