Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Burketon

Rule change suggestion

Suggestion: To add the following rules: To counter or assist, You must have your weapon out and keep it out until the situation is over. - This is due to the people that counter and sit in the background with a sniper killing one person then put the gun away and pretend to be innocent and pull...
  2. Burketon

Include distance for nearest NHS member when dead

Suggestion: When you die, It would benefit if it one told you how many NHS were online and two how far the nearest was away. How would this benefit the community: It would allow people to hold off respawning as they know NHS are reviving / in the area waiting for code 4 to be called
  3. Burketon

Closed NHS Update

Suggestion: Impliment a feature that would allow NHS to clean up bodies of people that have respawned. This would allow NHS to collect after the person has respawned. (Only works if NHS are online. If no NHS online the body will delete itself) Further, If you press "Call NHS" your time to...
  4. Burketon

Drug Dealers update

Suggestion: Allow NCA to talk to drug dealers and potentially gain intel from them on a recent sale. For example, You talk to a dealer and it says "In the last 10 minutes, NAME has sold SOLD ITEM" This would add extra RP to NCA and also allow us to chase people down who have recently sold drugs...
  5. Burketon

Accepted Burketon's Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Burketon 1.2: How old are you? 23 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? Joined discord 11 March 2024. Believe I started a week or two before 1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes...
  6. Burketon

Staff appreciation post

Hi All Just a quick post as its not really said enough. I wanted to give a shout out to the following Bugware Benny Mozzie Taxman These 4 staff members have been a massive support over my short time on the server. All 4 of them have shown amazing dedication to the server but also been so...
  7. Burketon

Closed Not gathering pay

What is the bug: Im not recieving money through pay How can you reproduce the bug: Does it every time im on the server Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): You might be able to check logs
  8. Burketon

Accepted Staff Report REF: Waltuh NLR / RDM / Abuse of Staff Commands

Sirs, I am submitting a report against Waltuh for breaking:- B1 NLR B2 RDM/VDM A2 Respect UNDEFINED Abuse of Staff Commands Today, 12/03/24, I was involved in an incident with Waltuh where he persistantly drove over someone, Revived himself using his administration commands and broke NLR. I...
Top Bottom