Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. M

Rule change suggestion

+1 Although it will probably never get changed, cause half the server’s population of good players wouldn’t be able to dominate the pd and they will cry pretty sure this has been attempted to be changed but too many people cried about it
  2. M

Accepted Judge Judges Staff application

-1 Doesn’t talk inactive comes on every now and then
  3. M

Denied Kmoney's Staff Application

-1 dunno why hes got me as a reference
  4. M

Denied I dont have a clue why im banned

Spreading private information about a staff member
  5. M

Accepted Meadys 2nd staff application

-1 mabye you have changed but you are hardly on the server and if you are it’s usually being a minge
  6. M

Accepted RDMx2 warning appeal by Your Mum

Personally this should be accepted as your mum is no longer a staff member
  7. M

Accepted RDMx2 warning appeal by Your Mum

dont think potato should be warned as he didnt even know he got warned till after the fact so wasnt their to back up is case and i agree with jaf potato never breaks the rules always on rpu being a g
  8. M

Denied Khalid

Neutral Not fit for staff in my opinion decent lad needs more time in the server
  9. M

Accepted WHY

Rashy was following staff guidelines and it’s not like your a new player either zakkzeb as mufaba said you know better
  10. M

Denied Riverside

free my guy lmao
  11. M

Accepted member + application

1.1: What is your in-game name? Mr Miyagi 1.2: How long have you been playing Riverside? Like 4-5 months 1.3: What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:728504523 1.4: What is your Discord? nykcaravan#8812 1.5: Why do you want to become a member? i would like to become a member cause i feel like i am a...
  12. M

Accepted OP2TRAPPY'S Staff Application

-1 getting TSUPT then the day after getting demoted so sgt doesnt lead me to believe youd be a great staff member your a very chill guy but apart from that i cant give a positive vote
  13. M

Denied Raff is gonna finally do it!

Neutral Your a decent lad definitely have improved my opinion on you the past couple weeks, don’t think your fit for staff but your a good lad doing great things for T
  14. M

Accepted flx

Neutral Can only say I’ve had 1 interaction with you in a do case which you where rude and argumentative but as others have said you are a decent fella I’m not going to -1 but can’t give a neutral and i believe you need 2 weeks of play time even if you played ages ago and just came back
  15. M

Drug Dealers update

sorry burk but this idea is not good nhs are for healing not nca
  16. M

Denied Jaf's Staff Application #2

-1 although you have tried to improve your reputation that comes at the cost of you hardly being on the server, yes ive seen an improvement but it needs to be a lot better for a +1
  17. M

Denied Miksu's Ban appeal

all im gonna say is i have heard miksu say retard a lot and this is an english server mate you clearly say the n word no doubt in my mind and this wouldnt be the first time youve used this excuse
  18. M

Denied Maximus Staff Application

-1 if you are the man who was getting pissed at hyper, there is not a chance you would be a good staff member
  19. M

Denied AtomicAcorn77's staff app. [Second]

-1 As you do have a good reputation I don’t think you’d be fit for staff you are still immature not in a bad way but just too young and not very wise etc you seem to have a problem with getting any sort of feedback that is bad and the inability to take it on the chin and improve on it
  20. M

Accepted Report on Mr. Miyagi

i was told to stop calling you a "bald twat" which in the first place was not me, yes i have been calling you bald and it is not a daily occurance as i have only been on the server today for like 20 minutes mabye longer and the last day i was calling you bald happened for a short period of time...
Top Bottom