Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. AtomicAcorn77

Denied Interest form

+1
  2. AtomicAcorn77

Denied AtomicAcorn77's staff app. [Second]

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? AtomicAcorn77 1.2: How old are you? 13 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? A month and a half. 1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6: What is your SteamID...
  3. AtomicAcorn77

Denied RyanHasDementia Staff Application

+1 Have had multiple experiences in-game and from what I have seen of him, he seems to be a nice person. I see him active quite regularly too.
  4. AtomicAcorn77

Denied Ryankz11's Application (Second Attempt)

Okay then. You don't think I should be a mod and you don't think ramie should be a mod (Personally I don't think there's any reason to -1 ramies but I can understand mine BC if my age) Who is your perfect mod?
  5. AtomicAcorn77

Denied AtomicAcorn77's Staff Application

I haven't seen you in-game but I'm sure if you've seen me you should know I can stay mature. In response to not playing long enough, Cheese is a mod now and he's been playing about the same time as me and he is doing amazing. If you spot me in-game say hello and I can show you what I'm like.
  6. AtomicAcorn77

LTAP when already dead? Is it correct?

Because they haven't fully killed you. Until you respawn you are basically bleeding out and waiting to be revived.
  7. AtomicAcorn77

Denied Ryankz11's Application (Second Attempt)

+1 I have seen you very active in-game and have had a lot of fun in my time with you. Would be a great addition to the staff team!
  8. AtomicAcorn77

Accepted your_mum's staff application

+1 Active and has helped me a lot
  9. AtomicAcorn77

I may be young but I can assure you I can stay mature. Also what could I do more to improve the application, I'm always open to suggestions!
  10. AtomicAcorn77

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? AtomicAcorn77 1.2: How old are you? 13 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 - 3 Weeks 1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:585720335 1.7...
Top Bottom