Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. M

Accepted RDMx2 warning appeal by Your Mum

Name: MaliciousPotatoes Steam64ID: STEAM_0:1:513140560 Date of warning issue: 22nd of April 2024 (5 days ago) Member of staff: Your Mum Warning Reason: Why should we remove the warning? I was rammed into by a car which did damage to me and therefore became a threat to life. I chased the car...
  2. M

Accepted T Co-leader Raff Report

Member: Raff Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:166979807 Date of Incident: 21/4/24 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: At approximately 14:00 on the 21/4/24, Raff instructed his organisation to assist him in raiding an RPU checkpoint. This resulted in 8 deaths...
  3. M

Denied Kai staff report

Member(s) of staff: Kai Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior Moderator Date of Incident: 20/03/24 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: The incident occurred while the server was on low population. Kai instantly banned a player after his car was stolen...
Top Bottom