Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Corduroy

Jack Blackie Chan Staff Application

Neutral | +1 -Bit young -The application could be way more elaborated +Good guy +Active +Has got the spirit Best regards, Corduroy
  2. Corduroy

Accepted Judge Judges Staff application

+1 Very helpful, respectful and mature. I think you would be a great addition to the staff team.
  3. Corduroy

Accepted Jack Blackie Chan Member+ application

+1 Amazing chap, respectful and very active.
  4. Corduroy

Accepted Ramie Staff App

+1 -Amazing chap; -Really active; -Charismatic; -Never had a bad interaction with Ramie; -Professional; -Very active. Perfect fit for staff. Sincerely, Corduroy
  5. Corduroy

Accepted OP2TRAPPY'S Staff Application

Neutral | -1 -Only time I’ve seen you online was yesterday (might be because of conflicting time schedules); That’s why my vote is what is is. Sincerely, Corduroy
  6. Corduroy

Accepted Dreddfuls Application

+1 -Very funny lad; -Lot of time on Gmod; -Ok application; -Active; Yours truly, Corduroy
  7. Corduroy

Denied AtomicAcorn77's staff app. [Second]

Neutral -I’ve roleplayed a good bit with you, we’ve patrolled together as NCA and I can for sure say you’re a nice chap. -The only drawback is that you’re still a bit young, and even though you’ve got manners and respect, I don’t know how well you would fit into a staff role. -I’m not against...
  8. Corduroy

Denied talks staff app

Neutral | -1 -A bit young, from our interactions I believe you lack a bit of accountability and your maturity still has room for improvement. -I’ve never heard your voice in-game, wouldn’t believe you would be comfortable speaking out loud during complicated sits. - Considerably sized history...
  9. Corduroy

Accepted Corduroy’s Staff Application

<3 Thx
  10. Corduroy

Accepted Bobness's Staff Application

+1 Always on the server, really active. Always there when you need him. Never had a negative encounter with Bobness.
  11. Corduroy

Accepted Corduroy’s Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Corduroy 1.2: How old are you? 18 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? About 4 weeks. 1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:392076000 1.7...
Top Bottom