Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. M

Denied PoliceRP Ban Appeal

Name: springtrap SteamID:STEAM_0:1:96632371 Date of ban issue:31/03/24 Member of staff: Mozzie On Duty Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I apologise massively for the way in which I chose to speak and act to the staff on the server. It was completely wrong to have ever made...
  2. M

Denied Ban appeal

Name: springtrap SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96632371 Date of ban issue: 31/03/24 Member of staff: Mozzie On Duty Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I apologise severely for my actions. I’m aware that whatever I thought about the situation or how it was handled, I should not have acted...
  3. M

Denied Unban appeal

Name: springtrap SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96632371 Date of ban issue: 31/03/24 Member of staff: Mozzie On Duty Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I was told by another staff member to watch my tone/attitude, and that if I said anything more it would be a permaban. Not sure his name...
Top Bottom