Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Joshyyy

GAZZ, a life story

+1, amazon Times Best seller
  2. Joshyyy

Accepted Jer's Staff Application.

+1, deserves a chance, nice and guy and let's rembember, it is a video game, not actual work. If jer wants to go for staff he deffo should be allowed to.
  3. Joshyyy

Denied Craftys Staff app

+1, you are someone who will try and, I belive, do well in staff team. You are a nice guy and someone who will benefit and benefit from the staff team. You are a fantastic member of the community and I belive you need to be given a chance.
  4. Joshyyy

Mission complete

Mission complete
  5. Joshyyy

Accepted Mozzies Staff App

+1, class guy, good fit
  6. Joshyyy

Legal Lee's Issue

I once had £2 and I couldn't afford my chippy as it was £2.50
  7. Joshyyy

Gazz is the best commander

Gazz is the best commander
  8. Joshyyy

Accepted Legal Lee's Staff Application

+1 chill dude
  9. Joshyyy

Accepted BigJT Staff Application

+1 Is a bigman, couldn't think a better man.
  10. Joshyyy

Denied Craftys staff App

+0, I believe that a chance should always be given, you are active and you are trying, you have been trusted in SCO, LM and PD and perhaps could make a benefit with the correct training. If you were to go more in depth in section C then I might change to a +1.
  11. Joshyyy

Denied Make Leslie Green KOS Zone

I know, use the map above the usual one to do combat and add a little thing in spawn to TP there.
  12. Joshyyy

Denied Make Leslie Green KOS Zone

+0 I belive Leslie green has a lot of Roleplay potential (the pub, the farm, etc) however it is not used because the server is mainly combat at the moment, good roleplay makes for fun. Perhaps it could be a KOS some as it also would reduce lag but also reduce raids in main city which could make...
  13. Joshyyy

Denied very very minor change

-1 There is an American fellow in spawn with white hair and beard who says when you press E on him "you must be new here", therefore this is unneeded
  14. Joshyyy

Denied Good Ol' Clarkster Staff App

Also how were you previous staff if you just joined the forums?
  15. Joshyyy

Denied Good Ol' Clarkster Staff App

-1 A: dunno who you are B: you haven't put your age on this application, which leads me to believe that you're underage
  16. Joshyyy

Denied Major Crimes notice

-1 erm, no
  17. Joshyyy

Accepted Charlie Staff Aplication.

+1, man is great, we say wagwan to each other every day, he is a bigman innit
  18. Joshyyy

Accepted Salute handies suggestion!

Suggestion: let normal jobs have salite How will this benefit the community: just why not, if you want to roleplay saluting your leader in a gang or something then you have to /me Link(s):
  19. Joshyyy

Accepted Toast Staff Application

+1, I've seen you in game loads and you seem a decent lad.
  20. Joshyyy

Denied American Diplomat Sinclair STAFF APPLICATION

+0, dunno who you are, maybe if I see you ingame I will give you a +/- 1, Also this isn't very professional:
Top Bottom