Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Jacko

Accepted Banned for no reason

i can vouch this guy did start randomly shooting, it seems alot of ban baiting happens on this server. one dude was scratching me as a cat and i started shooting him and he was like . dont kill me ill get you banned for RDM. seems to play on this server you have to be recording non stop, which...
  2. Jacko

Accepted confused

soo what happens next do i need to wait till the ban expires or can i , and jollyknave (76561198377132087) be unbanned?
  3. Jacko

Accepted confused

is their anything we can do to reduce the time? we both just started playing on the server and would like to play more
  4. Jacko

Accepted confused

yea we didnt realise you were training , we had just robbed the PD cause were RPing in the thiefs loadout. you froze us , said nothing and we decided to call it a night
  5. Jacko

Accepted confused

wassup brother :D
  6. Jacko

Accepted confused

Name: Jacko SteamID64: 76561197977327398 Date of ban issue: 21/03/21 Member of staff:commander Gatesway Ban reason (screenshot): have no idea why im banned for 5 days, i logged off last night 10pm as it was late and tried to log on today and saw this same with my buddy he got banned too, his...
Top Bottom