Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Epic

Denied Jackkys Staff Application

Dms
  2. Epic

One small thing fuck you neuro for banning me for 5 days fucking have to go loa You twat
  3. Epic

+1 Great guy have experience playing with him and would really like him to join the staff team. He's very active and I think he would be a great staff member!
  4. Epic

Accepted NHS Suggestion

+1 Would help NHS a lot
  5. Epic

Denied Staff Application

+1 Seen him in-game have had no problems with him. I think he would be a good staff member
  6. Epic

Denied Relaxs Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Relax 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Over a month 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? 76561199013156584 1.7 References (if...
  7. Epic

Denied MrJordinn's Staff Application

-1 was banned
  8. Epic

Denied Relaxs Staff Application

1.2 How old are you? - 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? - Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? - IDK 1.5 Are you fluent in English? - Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? 76561199013156584 Section B: Definitions and critical thinking: 2.1: Define RDM and provide two...
Top Bottom