Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. master mind

Denied staff application

ok sorry
  2. master mind

Denied staff application

no the greg person when he died he came back thats what i mean, but can i join staff
  3. master mind

Denied staff application

when you say heated and stuff its only like bannta stuff and what do u mean small detail?
  4. master mind

Denied staff and his friends doing nlr and harrasing

sorry i will make it public now
  5. master mind

Denied staff application

and the unhappy faces are bc i frogot to put a space before typeing sorry
  6. master mind

Denied staff application

oh and i didnt have help making the thread and yes i do give consent for further fact-checking and background checking
  7. master mind

Denied staff application

1.1: What is your in-game name?:clear 1.2 How old are you?14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone?yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?2weeks+ 1.5 Are you fluent in English?yes 1.6 What is your SteamID?(76561198996433595) Section B: Definitions and critical thinking: 2.1: Define...
  8. master mind

Denied staff and his friends doing nlr and harrasing

Member(s) of staff:1 Member(s) of staff's rank:? Date of Incident:30/03/2021 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: so I got on the server at like 9:30am and then (jrpmdc Greg 1379) (big pp melon) (big pp pineapple) and they kept coming to my base and...
Top Bottom