Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Cheesy Chips

Denied Improve T and LM HU spawn weapons

It's so fucking expensive tho when there are loads of people on
  2. Cheesy Chips

Denied Improve T and LM HU spawn weapons

In short: The highest members of T and LM should spawn with better guns. In T the higher ups always spawn with a PM which I'm sorry to say is a sorry excuse for a gun, also, I don't even know if LM higher ups get spawn weapons. I understand there is a gun dealer on each role for this but it...
  3. Cheesy Chips

Denied New Official T base (UPDATED, made final choice)

I mean the others told me to change it, at the same time though, after all the shit that LM is given base wise we kind of deserve a little treat
  4. Cheesy Chips

Denied T Gun/Bomb maker

+1
  5. Cheesy Chips

Changed from Radio to Skyscraper
  6. Cheesy Chips

Denied Terrorist Insurgent and Propagandist

In short: Add a Terrorist role that can disguise and / or one that can spread propaganda like a news reporter. Another ask as well for improving T, as an interesting thing for higher up members of T would be a role called 'Terrorist Insurgent', which would basically be a terrorist who can use...
  7. Cheesy Chips

Update: We have made a final decision again. In Short: Terrorists want the smallish office building next to dealership as their base. On the old map, Terrorist and London Mafia both had their own base that were owned by their respective whitelist, however, T never really used ours because it...
Top Bottom