Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Richz

Denied Richz Uban Appeal

My Defense is That just because i had a cheat for gmod on my files does not mean i was using it on the server The only reason i could see through the stairs is because of a exploit which i stumbled upon when Entering the Bank
  2. Richz

Denied Richz Uban Appeal

Name: Richz SteamID64: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198343528791 Date Of Ban:12/12/2021 Member Of Staff:Harry Reason:Cheating/ Why Should We Unban You? Because This all started when i joined the server and went to Bank to do a Bank Raid i advert Bank Raid in the Main Entrance inside...
  3. Richz

Denied MaverickRat's staff app

+1 Detailed staff app and active
  4. Richz

Accepted Scott's Staff Application (Oh God.)

+1 Never had any problems with him has been staff before and active
  5. Richz

Denied Craftys staff app

-1 Not really taking the staff app seriously and not detailed enough
  6. Richz

Accepted Wiz Staff Application

+1 Active and detailed staff app
  7. Richz

Accepted Richz Staff App

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name?:Richz 1.2 How old are you?:15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone?: yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?;8 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English?; yes 1.6 What is your SteamID?; STEAM_0:1:191631531 1.7 References (if...
  8. Richz

Accepted Idonnys 2nd Staff Application

+1 Never had any problems with him he is active and Polite to others good luck with the staff app
  9. Richz

Accepted Tobias Staff Application

1+ Never had a problem with him good luck with the staff app
  10. Richz

Accepted Idonny staff aplication

+1 very active and know's the rules
  11. Richz

Denied Juggernaut Staff App

+1 Never had any problems with him and know's the rules
  12. Richz

Denied Rizzxn LTARP

yes like a hour later or 2
  13. Richz

Denied Rizzxn LTARP

Member: Rizzxn in-game it's Alex Carter Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:201303367 Date of Incident: 23/10/2021 Information about the incident. I adverted Raid on his base in the clip it shows me shooting his palette when I start shooting the palette he leaves straight away Evidence on the incident...
  14. Richz

Accepted Richz unban appeal

Name:Richz SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:191631531 Date of ban issue:12/10/2021 Member of staff:joshyyy Ban reason: LTAP Why should we unban you: So my reason is these thieves stole my car and drove off I shot the car which killed 2 of them the 3rd jumped out of the burning car I killed and 5 seconds after...
Top Bottom