Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Jackky

Denied Unban Discord Appeal

Name:jackky#3514 ID: 529729016416960513 Reason:N/a(dk why i was banned) Date: n/a Unban Reason: I believe I should be unbanned as i will follow rules and tos Attachments
  2. Jackky

Accepted Unban from main discord please

Please can i be unbanned from main discord. Discord: jackk#3514
  3. Jackky

Denied Jackky Unban Appeal

Name: Jackky SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:584019504 Date of ban issue:10/08/21 Member of staff: Eric Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: Today, the server has crashed once or twice and was very laggy due to a lot of people on the server. I and Flixz had an argument a couple of...
  4. Jackky

Bank Ceiling Bug!

What is the bug: You get stuck in the ceiling in the bottom bank car park (Happened to me twice today which results in me getting killed). How can you reproduce the bug: If you drive into the bottom bank and delete your car, you get stuck in the ceiling. Example of the bug in action / any media...
  5. Jackky

Denied MAKE INGAME RANKS LOOK COOLER IN OOC

Suggestion: Make the in-game ranks flash [<hsv> VIP/Platinum </hsv> in OOC How will this benefit the community: Looks cool and gives you a better reason to purchase VIP/Platinum Link(s): Image Image #2 (it flashes different colours.)
  6. Jackky

Denied Move SC0's Base

Suggestion: Move SC0-19 base to where the fire station is near B&Q How will this benefit the community: In the current SC0-19 base two rooms get used and the base is way too big. Instead, we should change it to the Fire Station as 1. Its already got chairs set up for a meeting, 2. It's the...
  7. Jackky

Accepted Scott Driff's Player Report

Member: Scott Driff Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46996314 Date of Incident: 14/07/21 Information about the incident: I was in a VC with Scott, Crab, and Steve and we were talking about NHS. You then proceed to call me a F***** which I don't take offense to but it was extremely out of context and...
  8. Jackky

Denied Bring Back VDM

Suggestion: Bring Back VDM How will this benefit the community: Makes it more realistic and gives NHS a chance to respond to more calls. Link(s):
  9. Jackky

Accepted Bring Back Roulette Table

Suggestion: Bring Back Roulette Table How will this benefit the community: Literally everyone wants it back, and I'mpreety sure everybody wants to make some money Link(s):
  10. Jackky

Accepted Jackky's Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Jackky 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 months (wasn't very active before) 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID...
  11. Jackky

Denied Add-In Night/Day

Suggestion: Add back night and day How will this benefit the community: It makes it more realistic and will make the game more fun. Laso, we have car lights and torches for a reason, and when it is the day they don't get used :( Link(s):.
  12. Jackky

Accepted Jewelry Heist Suggestion

Suggestion: Add jewelry heists How will this benefit the community: It was in the server before (even though I wasn't playing the server back then) and it sounds like a good idea and also adds more armed robberies to the game as there are only 3 (PD, Bank, Gas station) Link(s):.
  13. Jackky

Accepted My Unabn Request

Name: Jackky Discord-ID: Jackky#9999 Ban reason: Pinging SCO x3 Ban date: Perm Why should we unban you?: I am sorry and I wasn't thinking when I did it, I believe I should be unbanned as I have never got in any trouble in the SCO department and I didn't intend to annoy everyone.
  14. Jackky

Denied Remove or rework the lawyers & judges job

Suggestion: Remove lawyers and judges How will this benefit the community: When arresting someone, most of the time they ask for a lawyer, and a lot of the time the criminal gets their friend to become the lawyer and/or judge. This creates two problems: 1. It's a waste of time for the government...
  15. Jackky

Denied Jackkys Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Jackky 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 months (wasn't very active before) 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID...
  16. Jackky

Denied Traffic Police

Suggestion: Traffic Police How will this benefit the community: When being in cord VC and PD meeting with people, many people have said they want Traffic Police to be returned, and even though I wasn't playing when traffic police was a thing, I agree. Traffic police, in my opinion, would help...
  17. Jackky

Accepted My Ban Appeal

Some guy stole in my ferrari, so i killed him, i was then warned for RDM which annoyed me so i followed the guy around and got banned lol.
Top Bottom