Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Damian

Accepted Switch Maps [new_exton_1 / new_exton_2]

+1 I think current map is unnecessarely huge and other map was the better fit for server
  2. Damian

Denied Jackkys Staff Application

+1 staff app is nice just section c is bit less detailed. although he has a kind, friendly and nice personalty he knows how to do rp he coud be good fit for staff team
  3. Damian

Accepted Allah Camel, Mec Cobey report

Member:Allah Camel, Mec Cobey Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:1:245816175 Mec Cobey:STEAM_0:0:529077801 Date of Incident:14.052021 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: we was taking our suspect with vehlice Allah camel rdm us he was self supplying and them rdm me...
  4. Damian

Denied Liviu`s staff application

-1 completely copied my application word to word. Please write your own app.
  5. Damian

Denied Traffic Police

Trafic police can be useful for who loves to make checkpoints
  6. Damian

Denied Damian's staff Aplication

Thanks for your feedbacks
  7. Damian

thanks for your feedback
  8. Damian

1.1: What is your in-game name? Damian/Sometimes I change to Markelle 1.2 How old are you? I am 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes I have. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?: I been playing in Riverside for 3 months. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes I am fluent in...
  9. Damian

Accepted Buff G36C

+1
  10. Damian

Denied Staff Application

netural. Never been in rp situation with u and looks like ur app is not the best
  11. Damian

Denied Damian's staff Application

thanks for your feedback
  12. Damian

thanks for your feedback
  13. Damian

thanks for your feedbacks
  14. Damian

Thanks for feedbacks
  15. Damian

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Damian, sometimes when ı go criminal ı change my name with markelle 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes I have 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 months approximately 1.5 Are you fluent...
Top Bottom