Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Damian

Accepted Allah Camel, Mec Cobey report

Member:Allah Camel, Mec Cobey Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:1:245816175 Mec Cobey:STEAM_0:0:529077801 Date of Incident:14.052021 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: we was taking our suspect with vehlice Allah camel rdm us he was self supplying and them rdm me...
  2. Damian

Denied Damian's staff Aplication

1.1: What is your in-game name? Damian/Sometimes I change to Markelle 1.2 How old are you? I am 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes I have. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?: I been playing in Riverside for 3 months. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes I am fluent in...
  3. Damian

Denied Damian's staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Damian, sometimes when ı go criminal ı change my name with markelle 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes I have 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 months approximately 1.5 Are you fluent...
Top Bottom