Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Alfred 4786

Denied Bann Appeal for Alfred

I am not saying you guys defended me, i have done something wrong i admit it although in no way i i mean what i said, i admit again that what i've done is wrong and i think that i shall be treated fairly and i feel worthy of a second chance since my thoughts where not direct to anybody or meant...
  2. Alfred 4786

Denied Bann Appeal for Alfred

Name: Alfred SteamID: STEAM_0:1:224112681 Date Of Ban Issue: 22/08/2023 Member Of Staff: John Fries Ban Reason: Why Should We unban you?: I have been active for a month 24/7, i've put so much effort in the PD department Literally being "one of the best officers we had in a while", everybody...
  3. Alfred 4786

Denied Nathan545 Staff Application

+1 VERY ACTIVE AND FRIENDLY
  4. Alfred 4786

Denied Peppino's Staff Application

I am not even gonna answer anymore, just read the previous messages and you will understand how this looks. That's all i am not willing to waste another second arguing over this.
  5. Alfred 4786

Well it seems that the only thing you cared is the fact that i commited a mistake, not that i am actually almost 24/7 on the server and apart from that incident never had broken a rule and never had a warning, always enforced both RP and Staff rules as i could. If you don't care about who i am...
  6. Alfred 4786

Hoenstly i think you are trying to latch on the only thing i did to take me down just because you might not like me, that's fair, you are the co owner, you can do that, but i really don't see the point of doing that. Personal Satisfaction?
  7. Alfred 4786

Yes, I am. I don't know how that plays a difference in my staff app, since i have 0 warnings in game and never had one active either, but i'll take it. Edit: I am as well the guy who reported a server breaking BUG to you without abusing it :D.
  8. Alfred 4786

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Peppino 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? a month. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:224112681 Section B...
Top Bottom