Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Jordz

Ban Questions

0 warnings, 0 kicks, 1 perma ban :poop:
  2. Jordz

Denied Arms Staff Application

+1, Active and knows the rules
  3. Jordz

Accepted Junior's Staff Application

+1 Really active fella who knows the rules, would be a great staff member
  4. Jordz

Accepted Grey's Staff Application

+1 Amazing lad and is really active, would fit in well.
  5. Jordz

Denied RealSkengman's Staff Application

(Changing vote to -1) You RDMED someone today, You killed him because he was "disrespecting" you. I do not think you have the attitude as well as understand the rules as of now so -1.
  6. Jordz

Denied BritishLad Staff App

-1, I have never seen you ingame, try to improve your activity.
  7. Jordz

Denied Unban

Closed. You cannot appeal a ban 24 Hours or less.
  8. Jordz

Denied Saddy's App

-1 Even just looking at your staff app, you can tell it is rushed as well as your comments made to that reply above mine. I would improve on your attitude before applying for staff.
  9. Jordz

Accepted Mass rdm to NHS

Accepted.
  10. Jordz

RealSkengman

Thoughts on SCO-19
  11. Jordz

Denied RealSkengman's Staff Application

+1, Really active, knows the rules well.
  12. Jordz

Denied Piers Morgan Staff App

+0; You are an amazing dude who's active, however your application is lacking detail especially section C.
  13. Jordz

Denied Trappy doxxing More evidence

Hello Tronix, "May 2, 2022" - 4 months ago. The video that you have provided, doesn't really show anything other than "Get his IP". It's clear that Tronix you've got it out for Trappy so you're trying to get him banned/something. Denied - No more appeals unless you have more evidence & it's...
  14. Jordz

Denied Trappy / Sus2trappy Doxxing

Hello "Tronix", Not enough evidence supplied that relates to what you're accusing him of, No time stamps no nothing. Secondly the image you've provided, doesn't show if it's in-game and anyone could make it by just typing it out. Denied.
  15. Jordz

Denied Multi Juice's ban appeal

Denied, After getting Zombie's side, We both feel like you should take time off the server to read the rules and understand where you went wrong.
  16. Jordz

Anyone Hit, Need A Lawyer?!

I need a lawyer!
  17. Jordz

Accepted Fire's staff app

+1 Amazing lad is active a lot and knows the rules extremely well.
  18. Jordz

Denied Ban appeal

Hello Tronix, First and foremost you are a experienced player in the community, I was spectating you around the map and this wasn't your "first time" you done it multiple times, When I brought you to a sit you were pleading me to "Allow it". Wait out the week ban. You know you can't walk about...
  19. Jordz

Denied SCO-19 (Replace a weapon)

Suggestion: replace the m3 super 90 with the m4 super 90 How will this benefit the community: it will benefit SCO more really, the m3 super 90 is not used that much and is not really that good the m4 has good fire rate and damage wand will help out in the SCO a lot and will help with situations...
Top Bottom