Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Jordz

Denied SCO-19 (Replace a weapon)

Suggestion: replace the m3 super 90 with the m4 super 90 How will this benefit the community: it will benefit SCO more really, the m3 super 90 is not used that much and is not really that good the m4 has good fire rate and damage wand will help out in the SCO a lot and will help with situations...
  2. Jordz

Denied Police Dogs - SCO 19

Suggestion: Add Police Dogs to the server as well as make them a Whitelist able job within SCO-19 How will this benefit the community: Ofcourse straight off the bat, This is not Animal RP & This is not furry convention. This is a serious suggestion and if you're here to just troll then don't :)...
  3. Jordz

Denied Add Gametracker to Staff Application Templates

Suggestion: Add game tracker link within the Staff Application Templates How will this benefit the community: As currently within the Staff Applications it is not required for you to show your Gametracker activity, However if this got added it means everyone could see there activity as well as...
  4. Jordz

Denied Add a new 999 call system

Suggestion: Remove current call system & Replace How will this benefit the community: Currently, Our call system that Riverside Roleplay is using at the moment isn't sufficient enough, Currently it's just "999 Call" with no location or guidance. It also takes a while for units to respond to...
  5. Jordz

T.O.A.O Gang Thread

_____________________________________________________________________________ The Official The One And Only Gang Thread We are always looking for members, but very strict on who we accept in to the gang due to the past, mostly we are looking at maturity and knowledge of the raiding...
  6. Jordz

Halifax Banking association

Welcome! Are you in desperate need of money? Do you need financial support? Well, you have come to the right place! Welcome to the official Halifax Banking. We tend to be as fair as possible and provide all members of the community with the money they need! We have a lot of services to offer...
  7. Jordz

Accepted Claim Game Tracker

Suggestion: Claim Game Tracker How will this benefit the community: Means players can see how long they’ve plaid the server in as a total instead of going or the memory of our head. Link(s):
  8. Jordz

Denied [New Branch] Fire Brigade

Suggestion: Fire Brigade as a branch within Riverside. How will this benefit the community: Currently, We have Police & NHS I believe that if we were successful in adding this as a new branch then it creates more roleplay scenarios as well as give some excitement to other players that do the...
  9. Jordz

Accepted [Staff Application] Jordz's Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Jordz 1.2 How old are you? 21 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 Weeks. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes; It's my only language. 1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:34248193...
  10. Jordz

Accepted JebusThe Milkman REPORT

Member:JebusThe Milkman Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:1:207950124 Date of Incident:07/05/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Stole my police vehicle & FTA Evidence on the incident: (Currently processing if you're unable to see it.
  11. Jordz

Accepted ThatOneGuy Report

Member:ThatOneGuy Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:1:582030658 Date of Incident:07/05/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: ThatOneGuy, Stole a NHS Vehicle & FTA after stealing it. Evidence on the incident: (Currently processing if you're unable to see it.
  12. Jordz

Denied Police Dispatcher

Suggestion: Police Dispatcher How will this benefit the community: Right now, Civillians can only call police and a wee notification pops up with a location; However I would like to actually see the call placed through to a Police Operator; Where then the operator will ask questions such as how...
  13. Jordz

Accepted ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ Report

Member:THE ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:1:571040211 Date of Incident:05/05/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: RDM (Random Deathmatch, Not having a valid Roleplay Reason to kill someone) Evidence on the incident:
  14. Jordz

Accepted Pablo Report

Member: Pablo Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:229919091 Date of Incident:05/05/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Random Death Match (Not having a valid RP reason to kill me) Evidence on the incident :
  15. Jordz

Accepted Fisha Report

Member: Fisha Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:1:15032949 Date of Incident:05/05/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: CarJacked my vehicle then drove off then advertised it. Evidence on the incident: Watch from 1:40 onwards
  16. Jordz

Denied Able to give players credits

Suggestion: Able to give players (un-used credits) How will this benefit the community: So I believe right now in this moment in time, When you have everything you want your credits sort of just stacked up, With this suggestion being added it means it's another currency and new players as well...
  17. Jordz

Hey there!

Hello everyone; My name is Jordon & I'm from Scotland, I've met some of you in-game & I used to play a while back before the map switch and now it's back. Hope you're all staying safe and as always, Have fun. p.s Pinapple is a fake scottish
Top Bottom