Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. cian

Guide Commands

Command Action !commands Provides the link to this post. !enableknives Enables your knives. !disableknives Disables your knives. !enablevapes Enables your vapes. !disablevapes Disables your vapes. !enableradios Enables the radio sounds. !disableradios Disables the radio...
  2. cian

Accepted hi

Name:cian SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:171497831 Date of warning issue: 12.07.,23 Member of staff: paul Warning reason (screenshot) Why should we remove the warning?: he misclicked
  3. cian

Denied suggest

Suggestion: vip and other rank more inventory space How will this benefit the community: more thing for donator Link(s):
  4. cian

Accepted ban

Name: cian SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171497831 Date of ban issue: yesterday Member of staff: neuro Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: i didnt ltarp i remember crashing
  5. cian

Denied Gun skin suggestion

Suggestion: add this skin addon How will this benefit the community: Brings a little more fun to guns Link(s): https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/6740
  6. cian

Accepted tool suggestion by cian btw

Suggestion: add tthis tool How will this benefit the community: it removes ugly shadows from props Link(s):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1274272415
  7. cian

Denied bring back miner

Suggestion: bring back miner for rp london How will this benefit the community: I love mining for diamonds Link(s): idk rsrp.uk
  8. cian

Denied Remove 40MM grenades

Suggestion: remove 40mm grenades How will this benefit the community: its very unrealistic and quite unfair Link(s)
  9. cian

Denied Remove combat jumping

Suggestion: Remove combat jumping How will this benefit the community: really annoying and very unrealistic in gunfights and quite unfair Link(s) idk
  10. cian

Accepted Road suggestion

Suggestion:add this prop pack How will this benefit the community: for better rp and fun for roadworker Link(s)https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=922443220
  11. cian

Denied Suggestion

Suggestion: enable tip jars How will this benefit the community: because It would be cool Link(s) i think it’s in the dark rp files idk
  12. cian

Accepted printer suggestion

Suggestion: Buff printers a little bit How will this benefit the community: increase people basing and would probably make people spread out a little more Link(s): no link mate
  13. cian

Denied car radio

Suggestion: add car radio How will this benefit the community: it will benefit the community by making users happy this will in-fact boost moral and make players want to play more and maybe donate Link(s): https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/wyozi-car-radio
  14. cian

??‍?

ITS ABOUT DRIVE? ITS ABOUT POWER ? WE STAY HUNGRY? WE DEVOUR ? PUT IN THE WORK ? PUT IN THE HOURS ⌚ AND TAKE WHATS OURS?
  15. cian

Denied Camera suggestion

Suggestion: Restrict the current camera tool and implement this addon How will this benefit the community: Currently the camera can be abused by making invis and being unfair on the other side and are quite op so if you add this it will be more realistic and less abusers and they are also...
  16. cian

Accepted weed suggestion

Suggestion: make weed drops less “plants” but make them weigh more How will this benefit the community: when all the leave thingies drops it causes lag Link(s):no
  17. cian

Accepted make bailer more expensive

Suggestion: make bailing more expensive How will this benefit the community: because it’s annoying when you spend 10 minutes arresting some cunt with a gun and then 10 minutes waiting for a lawyer and a judge then 10minutes in a court case and the 10% that thr judge finds him guilty his friend...
  18. cian

Accepted ?????Staff Application?????

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Eric Nelson 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I Would say about 3-5 months idk 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID...
  19. cian

lamby farts?

20. cian

Denied Paul K random kill

Member(s) of staff: Paul K Member(s) of staff's rank: I Believe moderator Date of Incident: 26th september Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Someone placed a hit on Paul k he then dies i then see in chat (Someone) respawned Paul K Which was a bit odd as...
Top Bottom