Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Junior

Denied John Fries

Member(s) of staff:John Fries Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin Date of Incident: Couple Of Days Ago Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Mr john fries has commited two horrendous crimes towards the staff team and riverside in general and this needs to be...
  2. Junior

Denied Juniors staff app

1.1: What is your in-game name? Junior 1.2 How old are you? 18 1.3 Do you have a working microphone?Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 4 years 1.5 Are you fluent in English?Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:125576860 1.7 References (if any)?Bonquiqui Section B: Definitions...
  3. Junior

Denied Economy

Suggestion: Reset The economy and add more interactive ways to create money (ATM there are quite shite and limited ways to make money) How will this benefit the community: Alot of the members of the community have over 20 million and are getting bored of the same repetitive situations we are...
  4. Junior

Accepted Junior's Staff Application

1.1: What is your in-game name? Junior 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone?Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 4 years 1.5 Are you fluent in English?Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:125576860 1.7 References (if any)?Bonquiqui Section B: Definitions...
  5. Junior

Denied new guns

Junior Add these new guns cause everyone is getting bored of the mk18 and ar 15 link is this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=838920776&searchtext=cw2.0
  6. Junior

Accepted pablo Staff Report

Member(s) of staffPablo Member(s) of staff's rank:brand new mod Date of Incident:Today Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Pablo counter arrested a man who wasnt in cuffs When countering an arrest, you must be affiliated with the suspect that is being...
  7. Junior

Denied "Common Sense RDM"

Name:Junior SteamID64:76561198211419449 Date of warning issue:Saturday 10th October 2021 Member of staff: Bugzy Warning reason (screenshot): Wont let me post but it just says rdm Why should we remove the warning?: Long story short i was warned for essentially killing 2 pd members just outside...
  8. Junior

Denied New bank system

Suggestion:New bank system How will this benefit the community: No.1 Looks very cool No.2 Alot more complex and you actually have to plan the bank raid instead of just running up and running away No.3 Takes alot more time to get into the bank and the bank vault which gives more reasons to take...
  9. Junior

Accepted Ban Appeal - Junior

Name:Junior SteamID64:76561198211419449 Date of ban issue:28/09/21 Member of staff:bugzy Ban reason (screenshot):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2614440077 Why should we unban you?:Well i come on today to attempted to come on to play and it turns out i am banned for NITRP...
  10. Junior

Denied Juniors Staff app

Deleted sorry
  11. Junior

Denied Add a bitcoin addon

Suggestion:Add bitcoin miners How will this benefit the community:Currently i cant even think of a legal way to make money in this game so why not add bitcoin Link(s):(this is the extras for the base addon) https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/bitminers-2-extras
  12. Junior

Denied Gate Suggestion

Suggestion:Add this because cool How will this benefit the community:Uh cool because makes police chekpoints more reaslistic Link(s):https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/the-perfect-gate-system
  13. Junior

Denied Undercover

Suggestion:Undercover can use keys and radio How will this benefit the community: just makes sense and its shit not being able to use keys Link(s):
  14. Junior

Denied Juniors Staff app

1.1: What is your in-game name? Junior 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone?Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?2 years ? 1.5 Are you fluent in English?Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:125576860 1.7 References (if any)? Section B: Definitions and...
  15. Junior

Denied Parks staff report

Member(s) of staff: Parks Member(s) of staff's rank:Super admin , staff supervisor idk Date of Incident:02-07-21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Parks through the entire day was no clipping putting car bombs onto my car and flying off i had no proof of...
  16. Junior

Denied Parks,Lamby and cyanide staff report

Member(s) of staff: Parks,Lamby And Cyanide Member(s) of staff's rank:Admin,Admin,Trial-mod Date of Incident:28/06/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Right so i take a hostage do the entire hostage situation no problem Police start to raid the base i...
  17. Junior

Accepted Grenades

Suggestion:either re-limit grenades to 3 per situation or remove frag grenades all together How will this benefit the community:Currently sco19 have decided to change its guidelines to one grenade per 30 seconds which honestly is op . The use of using frags every 30 seconds and being able to...
  18. Junior

Denied REMOVE COMBAT HEALING BY NHS

Suggestion:REMOVE COMBAT HEALING BY NHS How will this benefit the community:When youre all ready in a gun fight with police when its normally a 3v15 its hard enough especially as sco19 has ttm which is understandable because its there job but NHS was introduced to help RP all there doing is...
  19. Junior

Accepted Juniors Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Junior 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone?Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?2 years ? 1.5 Are you fluent in English?Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:125576860 1.7 References (if any)...
  20. Junior

Denied Juniors Unban appeals

Name:Junior Date:Idk Reason:IDK Discord name: Junior.#7702 Why should i be unbanned: Uh i dont know why i was banned in the first place
Top Bottom