Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Tony Irwin

Accepted Discord Ban Appeal

Name: Tony Irwin Discord ID: ₴₮Ø₦ɆĐ₣Ɽ₳₲₲ɆⱤ#6823 Ban Reason: Not sure the official reason but it was when I was overreacting to someone's unban Ban Date: Not sure when, this was a few weeks ago Why should we unban you?: I overreacted and like fzn said I was being a snowflake. I apologize for what...
  2. Tony Irwin

Accepted Multiple Suggestions

I didn't want to make multiple threads so I am putting all my suggestions in this one thread. The ones starting at the top are the ones I believe to be the most important/valuable. Each one will be marked A, B, C etc so in the comments you can just say I like A but not C etc. (A) 5 minute...
  3. Tony Irwin

ayo

I've been here for 2 days now and I gotta say y'all are a great community and I love the server, except for the cops that can't drive for shit. See y'all ingame.
Top Bottom