Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Billy Bob

Denied Billy Bobs Warning Appeal

SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:567696118 Date of warning issue: 27/11/21 Member of staff: Eric Nelson Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?:Well, Me and Alex were BP raiding and Alex adverted BP raid i pressed my keybind and i thought it worked Eric tps to me and says where is...
  2. Billy Bob

Accepted Unban Appeal

Name: Billy Bob SteamID64:N/A Date of ban issue:21/08/21 Member of staff: DB Killer Ban reason (screenshot): MRDM Why should we unban you?: I have just acquired the role Jihad and was in spawn and noticed I had something called timed c4 and wanted to test it not realizing it'd blow up in a clip...
  3. Billy Bob

Denied Billy Bobs Staff Application Volume 3.

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Billy Bob 1.2 How old are you?13 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 Nearly 4 Months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:567696118 1.7...
  4. Billy Bob

Denied Billy Bobs Staff Application Volume 2.

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Billy Bob 1.2 How old are you? 13 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:567696118 1.7 References...
  5. Billy Bob

hello

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
  6. Billy Bob

Denied Billy Bobs Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name?Billy Bob 1.2 How old are you?13 1.3 Do you have a working microphone?Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?A month and a half 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:567696118 1.7...
Top Bottom