Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Robertsoliver932

Denied Robertsoliver932 Staff app (the nice guy)

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Robertsoliver932 (with my police rank and pin most of the time) 1.2 How old are you? 18 years. 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes, I do. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Something like 9 months to a year. 1.5...
  2. Robertsoliver932

Accepted You pick what they did, theres too much.

Please fell free PD to add comment as I’m just reporting and lot were involved.
  3. Robertsoliver932

Accepted You pick what they did, theres too much.

Members & SteamIDs: - Brick top - STEAM_0:0:96069483 Greg - STEAM_0:1:462233143 Bobi - STEAM_0:1:440890194 Date of Incident:30/12/21 Information about the incident: So the videos will show better than I can tell, but this report is a collection from 3-4 officers in the police who have sean the...
  4. Robertsoliver932

Denied Nice frp and rdm

This happened nere the end, mid way throw the knifes were taken, no advert anywhere.
  5. Robertsoliver932

Denied Nice frp and rdm

Member(s) of staff:cian Member(s) of staff's rank:Admin Date of Incident:29/29/2021 Information about the incident.He was a lawyer for a guy, he was striped and then desided to kill me with a knife he dident have. I beleave this tobe frp and rdm, also staff about as he then respawned me so he...
  6. Robertsoliver932

Denied propspam/FRP

Member: Isaac STEAM_0:0:177841409 Date of Incident: 5/12/2021 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:Member's SteamID: Started a police chase then started spawning drop so we would crash into them this happened two times in diffrant chases. Evidence on the...
  7. Robertsoliver932

Denied RDM

Member: Areas STEAM_0:0:519660681 Date of Incident:5/12/2021 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: There was a PD raid, I told him and his mat to back you for there saftewr not pointing a gun at them or anything and suddenly he started stabbing and killed be...
  8. Robertsoliver932

Accepted baiting, frp , rdm

Also just looked at my videos and Youtube has compressed them, Please ask for video to be shown if not clear in anyway. more than happy to do so
  9. Robertsoliver932

Denied RDM possible NLR (idk)

Also just looked at my videos and Youtube has compressed them, Please ask for video to be shown if not clear in anyway. more than happy to do so
  10. Robertsoliver932

Denied RDM possible NLR (idk)

name: unknown STEAM_0:0:204519116 date of incident : 9/9/2021 information about the incident : So we had alot of people pulling guns and trying to rdm us so we where shooting as we are aloud at people that have gun out, this person shoots a bomb at us and guns me down for no reason at all, there...
  11. Robertsoliver932

Accepted baiting, frp , rdm

name: bandoooo SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197194159 date of incident : 9/9/2021 information about the incident : so this player was changing the skin of his car to a police skin to bait police to chase him, well before the video he was chases but losed before stopped, When he was seen he was chase and...
  12. Robertsoliver932

Denied Rule voilation A2 and A6

Member: joiny, Mizo, Harry (head admin)(added to report) May be others when looking at channel. Member's SteamID: Unknown Date of Incident:14/06/21 Information about the incident.Just relaxing and And got ping by management after asking why no answer (did not DM), then someone called joiny...
Top Bottom