Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Splashy

Denied Splashy Unban

Name: Splashy SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:448771852 Date of ban issue: 15/10/21 Member of staff: Antony Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: i didnt ban evade because i wasnt banned in the first place it wasnt crab who was on my pc it was me but the staff who banned me didnt know that...
  2. Splashy

Denied unban me v2

Name:Splashy SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:448771852 Date of ban issue:15/10/21 Member of staff: Antony Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you: Did nothing only changed my name and parks wont tell me what i did even tho i messaged him :(
  3. Splashy

Denied unban me

Name:Splashy SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:448771852 Date of ban issue:15/10/21 Member of staff: Antony Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: Didnt do anything just changed my name to cr ab the animal you know dont get what i did to deserve this ban?
  4. Splashy

Denied Hondo's Staff Application

+1 amazing fortnite building in gmod
  5. Splashy

Denied Juniors Staff app

+1 Very good at pvp and Is a proper cool guy
  6. Splashy

Accepted Celtric's Staff Application

+1 hes got godly aim and hes a nice person and not toxic or a crybaby and is very active
  7. Splashy

Denied Splashys Ban Appeal

Still no reply from management?
  8. Splashy

Denied Splashys Ban Appeal

Name: Splashy SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:448771852 Date of ban issue:9/08/21 Member of staff:Leeroy Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: In the clip it was not clear that i said there you go because i said it very quickly and if you listen carefully you could tell and also that zirri...
  9. Splashy

Accepted NHS Revive Suggestion

+1 Makes NHS more active and gives them a more important role
  10. Splashy

Denied Jimothys second staff app

Exactly why I'm giving -1 sorry lmao
  11. Splashy

Denied SAS Gov Door perms

-1 because if ur SAS you can walk in and have gov in your name makes u gov u can change that to crim in a second and raid and start shooting
  12. Splashy

Bank Raid Vault Glitch

Yess please fix this
  13. Splashy

Halifax Banking association

Did u win?
  14. Splashy

Accepted Louis's Staff Application

+0 neutral for me I dont really know who you are but looking at the application and the replys everyone seems to think your a nice guy
  15. Splashy

Denied Billy Bobs Staff Application Volume 2.

-1 still have no idea who u are
  16. Splashy

Denied Seixo Staff Application

-1 Who are u
  17. Splashy

Add inventory pickup

-1 Trying to turn it into DarkRP lmao
  18. Splashy

Denied Staff Application

-1 never seen u in my life
  19. Splashy

Halifax Banking association