Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Zain

Denied Zains ban appeal v2

Name: Zain SteamID64: 76561198815537622 Date of ban issue: 04/07/2021 Member of staff: Leroy Ban reason: It says "contact me in discord for details and he has blocked me Why should we unban you?: Becouse i didnt break a single rule yes i planed to make my own server but i never agreed with it...
  2. Zain

Denied Zain's uban appeal

Name: Zain SteamID64: 76561198815537622 Date of ban issue: 04/07/2021 Member of staff:Leroy Ban reason: It says "contact me in discord for details Why should we unban you?: Becouse i didnt break a single rule yes i planed to make my own server but i never agreed with it being a British police...
  3. Zain

Denied Kevs Staff report

leave it
  4. Zain

Accepted Antonys Staff Application

+1 Knows rules well
  5. Zain

Denied Kevs Staff report

Today kev decided he wanted to use a grenade launcher and kill me for no reason i have video evidence
  6. Zain

Denied Zain's Staff Application

Yep
  7. Zain

Accepted Ben 10 Staff Application

0+ Havant talked to you but from what i have heard your an alright guy
  8. Zain

Denied LM LT ALEXS STAFF APPLICATION

1+ Seem like a rlly good kid and would be a good adition to the staff team
  9. Zain

Denied Zain's Staff Application

1.1: What is your in-game name? Zain 1.2 How old are you? 21 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? First time ever was back in 2019 but i have been back in the community the last 2 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your...
Top Bottom