Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Sham223

Accepted Shams ban appeal

Name:Sham SteamID: 76561198822423241 Date of ban issue:28/06/21 Member of staff:Arthur shelby Ban reason:anti-snap Why should we unban you?i have been playing this server for 1+ years I had my steam account hacked I recovered my account when I tryed logging into riverside I am banned ? This...
  2. Sham223

Denied Shams Ban app

Name: Sham Discord-id: sharam1#0449 Ban Reason: i think I am banned yesterday night after somebody got my discord token and send a load of messages to everybody on my discord if it was send into the riverside discord I am really sorry I have changed everything on my discord to try make it more...
  3. Sham223

Denied Shams ban app

Name:Sham SteamID: 76561198822423241 Date of ban issue:28/06/21 Member of staff:Arthur shelby Ban reason:anti-snap Why should we unban you?i have been playing this server for 2 years + and never been banned ever ,my discord and steam I have just recovered my accounts I got hacked yesterday and...
Top Bottom