Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Savage

Denied Bigmike7009's Staff App

You were off LOA after and when back on LOA again after a couple of days when I told you you were inactive and your performance at poor You haven't been on all week and you are on LOA and making a staff app this won't give you any advantage
  2. Savage

Denied Bigmike7009's Staff App

-1 Asking other staff members to +1 their app You've been very inactive after you got demoted
  3. Savage

Accepted Axel's staff application

+1 The activity is great. I got great interactions with you ingame. Haven't had any issues with you.
  4. Savage

Denied MaverickRat's staff app

-1 You were recently found basing on top of the Mall, yesterday witch you got punished for using props to get on top of the mall and placed Bitcoin miners and printers while nobody could get up there so you could secretly create money while nobody could know. Picture: https://ibb.co/ykK3Vkw |...
  5. Savage

Denied Prospects Staff App

-1 You got 2 recent warns, 1 for lying to staff and rdm, and got kicked for car minge. I hope you've changed to be a staff member but there are more warns that concern me you got a bad history of warns. I've seen you breaking many rules recently as well just by playing online, I see people...
  6. Savage

Accepted Bring LM Back T Need more Compitetion

+1 it will create more RP= more fun
  7. Savage

Accepted Savage's Staff Application

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. ✅ - Cannot staff another server. ✅ - Access to Discord. ✅ - A working microphone. ✅ - Clear understanding of the rules.✅ Other rules: - Do not copy your application from a previously written one. ✅ - Do not mention other communities by name.✅...
  8. Savage

Denied Justice's Staff Application

To give you an answer I'm mostly on in the evening and in the morning, my timezone is GMT+2 (Belgium). Neither have I seen your name pop up ever I'd say that im online most of the time when the staff isn't so that's one of the reasons I wanted to join the staff
  9. Savage

Denied Justice's Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Justice2 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since 2021 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:43284971 1.7...
  10. Savage

Accepted Dune's Staff Application

No clue how I am been a minge to you or toxic.
  11. Savage

Thank you, Jimothy
  12. Savage

Thank you, Antony
  13. Savage

Thank you, Scott
  14. Savage

Joshy read under there it goes further For example, somebody comes up to you while you building, and kills you. For example, you are walking you stop at a red light. A person comes up to you and kills you.
  15. Savage

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Dune. 1.2 How old are you? 16. 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 weeks. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:43284971 1.7 References (if...
  16. Savage

Accepted Dune's Staff report

Member(s) of staff: DB KILLER Member(s) of staff's rank: Moderator Date of Incident: 7 July Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So I was going after a pursuit trying to stop a fort van we have come to a stop to go after a stolen police car. Right at the car...
Top Bottom