Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Stazi

Denied NERF/REMOVE THE SCO SHEILD

You guys have the MK18 which is quite OP and you have explosives and such while we only have 12 40mms after each restart mate and it is often that custom jobs and whoever is doing the major crime outnumber government. Even without that, as a custom job you have the ability to do literally...
  2. Stazi

Denied NERF/REMOVE THE SCO SHEILD

-1 You guys use custom jobs which have so many weapons and advantages and you constantly outnumber us as well when it's supposed to be the opposite way due to us being government and an elite unit such as TST. There are several ways to counter the shield as mentioned above and it's not that...
  3. Stazi

Accepted Zack Staff App

+1 very nice and friendly, would fit perfectly into the staff team and already has experience
  4. Stazi

Denied Add a new 999 call system

+1 would love to see it
  5. Stazi

Denied Motorcycles

I don't think 20 MB more is going to affect the server
  6. Stazi

Denied Motorcycles

The police one isn't too bad, with a bit of practice you can drive it properly, and with that reasoning, you might as well remove the police bike because of its bad handling. You can't really get better motorcycles for Garry's mod can you
  7. Stazi

Denied Motorcycles

I mean you can't just say it's probably bad if you've never tried it plus that's up to harry if he wants to edit the handling which is what happened with the police bike
  8. Stazi

Denied Motorcycles

Suggestion: Add some more motorcycles to the server. How will this benefit the community: Currently, as a civilian, you only have one motorbike available to you and it's for either supporter or platinum (Not sure). I believe adding some more motorcycles which could be used by everyone would add...
  9. Stazi

Denied Skengman's Staff Application

+1 From what interactions I've had with you, you seem like a nice guy and you are pretty active. Don't have much else to say
  10. Stazi

Denied NHS Vehicle Suggestion

I mean I'd appreciate any suggestions through DM's or in the discord
  11. Stazi

Ok
  12. Stazi

Suggestion: Add this vehicle skin How will this benefit the community: Something more for NHS as it's currently a bit stale and people don't really feel like joining. Hopefully, this adds something else to work for. Link(s): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2596157461
  13. Stazi

Denied Hondo's Staff Application

+1 Although as others pointed you may have done some other things, I know that you can also be professional and friendly if you want to and I believe that Hondo should get a shot for staff. About the auto clicker ban, in my opinion, I believe that it is wrong and that you shouldn't have done it...
  14. Stazi

Hondo

Hi there ?
  15. Stazi

Give SC019 the unmarked vito

In real life SCO-19 and Metropolitan Police armed officers use unmarked vehicles at times such as the unmarked BMW X5.
  16. Stazi

Denied Firearms License Suggestion

+1 You could also maybe make a license dealer NPC which you could buy licenses for different guns such as Pistols, Rifles, etc. while also putting regulations for licenses such as what to do and what not to do with your guns. You could also make the NPC not work if there's a PM or DPM on but...
  17. Stazi

Accepted WenkzY's Staff application

+1 Quite active and I've never had a bad interaction with you.
  18. Stazi

Accepted LTA(R)P Ban Appeal

Oh don't worry about it, I'm not offended or anything. Just need to write my side of the story for whoever is going to deal with this appeal
  19. Stazi

Accepted LTA(R)P Ban Appeal

Hi Scott, I brought you into the sit and I did ask you and the other person why you've done it and you both admitted to it and complained about the SCO19 that arrested you. I told you earlier when you called a sit for "false arrest" that you need to contact PSD or talk to a SCO19 higher-up but...
  20. Stazi

JAKEY ARRIVES

Hi there
Top Bottom