Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Stazi

Denied Motorcycles

Suggestion: Add some more motorcycles to the server. How will this benefit the community: Currently, as a civilian, you only have one motorbike available to you and it's for either supporter or platinum (Not sure). I believe adding some more motorcycles which could be used by everyone would add...
  2. Stazi

Denied NHS Vehicle Suggestion

Suggestion: Add this vehicle skin How will this benefit the community: Something more for NHS as it's currently a bit stale and people don't really feel like joining. Hopefully, this adds something else to work for. Link(s): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2596157461
  3. Stazi

Accepted NHS Revive Suggestion

Suggestion: Increase the time it takes for people to respawn if NHS is on duty and add a "Call NHS" button. How will this benefit the community: This will improve the experience since NHS will have a chance to revive people because most people just respawn and it's annoying when you are...
  4. Stazi

Accepted Stazi's Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Stazi 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Played last year but came back a month ago. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID...
  5. Stazi

Hi - Stazi's Introduction

Hello, I'm Stazi. A friendly and chill guy just playing on the server. I've been playing on here since last year before the server closed and recently came back. I'm really interested in police stuff including British police. If you see me around, I'm always happy to chat.
Top Bottom