Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Ciara

Accepted bullshit ltarp ban

Name: Ciara SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:563861577 Date of ban issue: 26/6/22 Member of staff: GGDOM Ban reason (screenshot): LTARP (cant get it rn) Why should we unban you?: I had to go mid situation as I needed to go to the shop then do some other personal stuff outside (that includes touching grass.)...
  2. Ciara

Denied bullshit fear rp warn

Name: Ciara SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:563861577 Date of warning issue: 26/6/22 Member of staff: GGDOM Warning reason (screenshot): Left game coz I had to go but its fear rp Why should we remove the warning?: I had 1 gun on me (its 2 guns for fear RP) and when I was actually punching the ppl kidnapping...
  3. Ciara

Denied Receptionist fix

Suggestion: fix receptionist by giving us, vehicle access, radio, police group chat, taser, guns, armoury access, PAVA, tickets, impound and other things I may have missed How will this benefit the community: we won’t be easier to kidnap than PCSOs Link(s): none
  4. Ciara

Accepted Jimothys staff app v6

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. I defo have - Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). I dont! - Access to Discord. I do - A working microphone. I do! - Clear understanding of the rules. Yes I do Other rules: - Do not copy your application from a previously...
  5. Ciara

Denied T suggestion

Suggestion: Change the PM to something like the glock. The PM isn’t a bad gun it’s just not a first choice for someone who is CPL+ (I believe at CPL you spawn with it) + people are more familiar with it and only has the default sight when you can spawn with something with a sight and shoot...
  6. Ciara

Denied Billcat player report

Member: Billcat/pheonix/chopsticks Member's SteamID: Will get it next time I see him (probably today seeing as he said hes gonna try make my time miserable) Date of Incident: 29/1/22 at about 11:12-11:30 ish Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:Arrested him...
  7. Ciara

Accepted Cirb stripper player report

Member: Cirb Stomper Member's SteamID: Will get it next time I see him Date of Incident: 29/1/21 at about 1 AM Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: He had RDM'd me about 3 times (which I was fine with there was nothing much going on so it made it...
  8. Ciara

Denied Jimothys Staff app v5

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. I have mr format - Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). I dont mr format - Access to Discord. I do mr format - A working microphone. I do - Clear understanding of the rules. yea Other rules: - Do not copy your application from...
  9. Ciara

Denied Crafty player report

Member: Crafty Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:580723338 Date of Incident: 31/12/12 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Kidnapped him and stripped his weapons and comms and he pulls a gun and kills me Evidence on the incident: (evidence by a typical nerd...
  10. Ciara

Accepted toast player report

Member: Toast Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108813860 Date of Incident: 2:17 AM 30/12/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Been harrassing me all night when I told them to stop (dont think I have proof of that part) I killed someone accidentally behind a...
  11. Ciara

Denied Jimothys 4th (I think) staff app

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. Yep! - Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). Definitely dont - Access to Discord. Yes - A working microphone. Yep - Clear understanding of the rules. Yep Other rules: - Do not copy your application from a previously written one...
  12. Ciara

Denied Gmod diseases

Suggestion: Disease mod for events How will this benefit the community: Good for events you can infect someone (for example a PCSO) and due to the PCSO having to interact with lots of people as part of their job it'll spread fast or slow depending how social they are and then give NHS perm to...
  13. Ciara

Accepted J41 player rep

Member: J41 Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:165277773 Date of Incident: 1 29 AM 28/11/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: basically arrested him for having a knife but got to PD and he switched jobs then said wow you cant do that read the rules then he came...
  14. Ciara

Accepted erik elite report

Member: erik elite Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151124306 Date of Incident: 22/11/2021 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: The clip shows it all in context basically we pulled up and he had a UMP or something and said fuck off when I said its self supply he...
  15. Ciara

fzn and kat6 appreciation thread

I love kat6 and klaus
  16. Ciara

Denied Jimothys 3rd shitty staff app

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. - Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). - Access to Discord. - A working microphone. - Clear understanding of the rules. Other rules: - Do not copy your application from a previously written one. - Do not mention other...
  17. Ciara

Denied Jimothys/obamas warn appeal

Name: Jimothy/Obama (I was on T using the name Obama) SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:563861577 Date of warning issue: Saturday 9/10/21 Member of staff: Eric Nelson Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: I am not expecting this to be accepted but the rules on adverting carjack are...
  18. Ciara

Accepted Jimothys player report

Member: centric, mr nobody Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:447490571 and STEAM_0:0:164174301 Date of Incident: 10:54 AM august 8th 2021 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: John was doing something heading to PD on his way to PD mr nobody and celtric are...
  19. Ciara

Denied Jimothys second staff app

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. - Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). - Access to Discord. - A working microphone. - Clear understanding of the rules. Other rules: - Do not copy your application from a previously written one. - Do not mention other...
  20. Ciara

Denied Jimothys staff app

Top Bottom