Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Markoy

Denied Markoy Staff App

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Itchy 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? more than 2 years 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:147899516 1.7...
  2. Markoy

Denied Staff Applicaton

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? itchy balls (formally known as mark d.) 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? since 2018 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID...
  3. Markoy

Denied staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? itchy ballucs (formally known as mark d.) 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? since 2018 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID...
  4. Markoy

Accepted Declan

Member: Declan SteamID: N/A Date of Incident: 22/08/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: He racist in general of riverside discord and it made me really sad ? Evidence on the incident:
  5. Markoy

Denied cian

Member(s) of staff: cian Member(s) of staff's rank: senior mod Date of Incident: 20/08/2021 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: he keeps harassing me on discord in dms and is leaking dms in staff chat and not deleting it when i ask him to even when I...
  6. Markoy

Accepted RDM Appeal

Name:Mark D SteamID64:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mark-D1/ Date of warning issue:08/08/2021 Member of staff:Joshyy Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: The person punched me i was using self defence I have it clipped if needed
  7. Markoy

Accepted Mark's Appeal

Name: Mark D. Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:147899516 Date of ban issue- 26/07/2021 Member of staff- Cyanide but joshhy made the ban Ban reason: Myself, Rob Boss and a person on the SAS were playing about with props then the SAS guy gets in the car and drives it to the spawn car dealer then proceeds to...
Top Bottom