Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Alexks

UNREASONABLE BAN - ALEXKS

Name:alexks Date of ban issue:02/10/21 Member of staff:PAULK Ban reason (screenshot)NITRP/DISCRIMINATION WHY WE SHOULD UNBAN:its just dumb in general,he threatens to ban me for nitrp cuz i placed a bomb on the sco19 car and freezes me and uses mod powers to remove it. he says come near us again...
  2. Alexks

Denied naughty naughty paul

Member(s) of staff: Paul K Member(s) of staff's rank: mod Date of Incident:01/10/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: he kicked me for car minge when he was on the left side of road like wtf its clipped,also kept freezing me when i was tryna get a car...
  3. Alexks

Denied sus ban appeal

Name: Discord-ID:BigManBred#0791 Ban reason:not even sure just got kicked out the server, didntmake sense.my name was unban at the time Ban date:yesterday Why should we unban you?: its not that deep ?
  4. Alexks

Denied bro ?

Name:ALEXKS SteamID64: Date of ban issue:30/09/21 Member of staff:PAUL Ban reason (screenshot):dont have one but ist discrimination/cooldown Why should we unban you?:i said are you a retard u make a ticket even though you nlrd to get to your car,and he said i was thinking if removing your warn...
  5. Alexks

Denied unreasonable ban

Name:ALEXKS SteamID64:76561199141454218 Date of ban issue:6/09/21 Member of staffDB Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?:well i dont recall to saying the f slur, and why would i when ive been told by a mod its a bannable offence.2 people said they had a clip of me apparently calling...
  6. Alexks

Denied banned for discrimination and lying to staff

Name: ALEXKS SteamID64:76561199141454218 Date of warning issue: 7.9.21 Member of staff:ALEXKS Warning reason (screenshot):lying to staff and discrimination reasong for unban: this guys been harrasing me for days even lamby knows and he gets me in shit and aparently i said the f slur when i never...
  7. Alexks

Accepted HOW IS THIS RACIST

Name: ALEXKS SteamID64: 76561199141454218 Date of ban issue: 05/09/21 Member of staff: paul Ban reason: discrimination Why should we unban you?: hows it racist when it was ingame rp aswell it was just a fucking monkey noise i never said ur a n###r or p#ki it was a fucking noise i can see where...
  8. Alexks

Denied so sorry

Name: AlexKS SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:590594245 Date of warning issue: 31-08-21 Member of staff: scott reason i didnt not mean for it to be mong i said alright brong by accident isntead of bro and it changed to mong im not even sure what mong means but grammify sucks im uninstalling it lol
  9. Alexks

Denied still got a racism ban

Name: AlexKS SteamID:STEAM_0:0:590594245 Date of ban issue:2 weeks ago Member of staff:jackky Ban reason (screenshot):racism Why should we unban you? ive had enough discipline now i thinmk my ban should be lowered atleast as ive shown u as much proof as i legally can for my ts
  10. Alexks

Denied ban appeal

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:590594245/ ban reason: racism/date of ban: 19-07-21 I'm deeply sorry if I offended anyone by what I said and I can understand why if It did .I've sent 2 people the reason I done it and its because of my neurological disorder. I hope I can be forgiven here thanks, Alex...
Top Bottom