Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. rob boss

Denied Rob boss main discord unban

Name:Rob boss Discord-ID:415948538934198272 Ban reason:naughty gif Ban date:1/1/24 Why should we unban you?: I deeply regret sending this gif. I do not agree what this was stating and did not mean any hate by it. It was purely a joke. It was meant to be posted in memes. Also I have played this...
  2. rob boss

Closed Rob boss unban nhs discord

Name: rob boss Discord id: 415948538934198272 Reason for ban: none Ban date: unsure Why should we unban you: no reason for ban Disregard i have been unbanned
  3. rob boss

Denied Rob boss/ted kaczynski racism warn appeal

Name: ted kaczynski (real) Steam ID: 76561198116232902 Staff member: jerimioo Reason: Why should we remove the warning?: I was building a min place of worship with an area to donate. 2 staff members claimed this was racist/in-sensitive. nothing racist was showing, nothing bad about Muslims. it...
  4. rob boss

Accepted Rob boss ban appeal

Name:Rob Boss Steam id STEAM_1:0:77983587 Date of ban issue- 26/07/2021 Member of staff- Joshyyy and cyanide Ban reason: Myself, Mark D and a person on the SAS were playing about with props then the SAS guy gets in the car and drives it to the spawn car dealer then proceads to close the gate...
Top Bottom