Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Celtric

Accepted Tobias Staff Application

+1 very chill guy, lots of fun to be around and very friendly. You also have good knowledge of rules and your staff application is detailed.
  2. Celtric

Denied Celtric abusing his powers / being creepy

I was watching your friend because a sit was made about him. He killed an NHS member took part in a raid and had an MP9 as a citizen, due to this I got him to read through the rules as he is a new member and doesn't require a harsher punishment. I also had my suspicions that he would do this...
  3. Celtric

Accepted MRDM Ban Appeal

Depends on if someone responds.
  4. Celtric

Accepted MRDM Ban Appeal

Hey Danilikesgaming, I can't really recall the situation however you did admit to killing people in spawn, if you truly want to come back and roleplay I am happy to get your ban reduced not removed.
  5. Celtric

Denied Hybrid's Staff Application

-1 What squidward has said but in a more respectful manner
  6. Celtric

Denied town takeover concept

-1 Not really realistic but could add a drive by
  7. Celtric

Accepted weed suggestion

+1 very good suggestion Pastor Eric Also it’s annoying to move around the 200 sticks of weed
  8. Celtric

Denied NERF/REMOVE THE SCO SHEILD

I just like to say I went against a couple of shield users today and I won every battle, no offence but you guys just need to get better its honestly not that hard just hide or play a different strat.
  9. Celtric

Denied Sub department for LM

-1 go drug dealer.
  10. Celtric

Accepted Scott abuse

As I was involved in this situation I'm going to reply to this, Indeed I did say "do it more" and yes I was laughing but from my perspective, this was all in character. Once you upload your video it will show me as a suited citizen and the job being a lawyer as I did /lawyer because the model...
  11. Celtric

and let's be honest here even with our shields you guys do end up winning the majority of the time when you work together.
  12. Celtric

Just outsmart them it's not that hard
  13. Celtric

Accepted Buff all Snipers to 120 damage

Better than you, i mean what?
  14. Celtric

Accepted Buff all Snipers to 120 damage

+1 hate having to hit someone like 6 times to kill them
  15. Celtric

Denied weapon buff

Yes please
  16. Celtric

It’s a Police RP server not Crim RP so it also makes sense for gov to have a advantage as well
  17. Celtric

Denied weapon buff

Idk make a suggestion for that
  18. Celtric

Denied weapon buff

Or we can use this future buffed gun instead of ignoring it
  19. Celtric

Also for that past like 2 weeks gov have been outnumbered by crim
  20. Celtric

Yeah but majority of the time you win