Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Scott

Denied Real Skengman's Staff Application V3

Styled on
  2. Scott

Denied Make Leslie Green KOS Zone

Neutral, while yes Leslie green is tragically underused, i think that the RP that does come out of the area (which does happen some times) makes it worth keeping it a regular area.
  3. Scott

Denied Major Crimes notice

Its not that hard to just read the chat... -1
  4. Scott

Denied make it warnable to raid bases which have no monetary gain

As you said, it already is against the rules to do majors when there are not enough gov online under the No Monetary Gain rule (B 22) If you see people doing what you described, report it to an admin and they should receive an appropriate punishment
  5. Scott

Denied make it warnable to raid bases which have no monetary gain

You also then run the risk of people destroying their printers/drugs etc, then calling staff sits, -1
  6. Scott

Denied SCO TST Slots

Fully understand your thinking, my only concern is TST is designed with small team tactics in mind, and thus id like the chance to have said tactics implemented, would make for some really great RP for both Gov and Crim if an organized raid happened, as opposed to the sort of shambles that...
  7. Scott

Denied Me Staff App Lad i know this wont do well but im doing it anyway

Massive -1 After the behaviour displayed in game today, you should not be let into staff under nearly any circumstances, you have no respect for other staff members, know next to no rules, and have completely the wrong attitude. No, just no.
  8. Scott

Denied ban appeal

https://riverside-roleplay.com/forums/index.php?threads/ban-appeal.1449/ Already been appealed.
  9. Scott

Accepted Lucky Duckys Staff Application

+1 Decent person, would be great in staff
  10. Scott

Denied Kunac Staff Report

Hey! I feel the need to comment given what I saw earlier. This wasnt your first car minge offence, a few minutes before this, I saw you ramming another car on the road, I chalked it initially up to an accident, but thinking back, it was consistent and pretty clearly intentional. Hope I can...
  11. Scott

Denied Dushene Ham Staff Application

+0 I think you're a decent bloke but i dont really see you in game a lot, and would like to see you be a bit more mature in game before joining staff
  12. Scott

Accepted Dave Carter's Staff Application '3'

+1 Big up the man, would make a great staff member
  13. Scott

Denied Jimothys 4th (I think) staff app

-1 From what ive seen, you play the server for a few days, put in a staff app, then dont play for a few weeks, and come back, repeat. Further, i think you're rather immature, and thus wouldn't be the best fit for the staff team.
  14. Scott

merry christmas ?

there is just one thing i need
  15. Scott

Denied Swap SCO Shields around

I would have hoped you as a TST member yourself would know the role of the position...
  16. Scott

TST's primary role is urban operations, they are front line officers, trained in breaching and clearing, so why would they ever be on the backline?
  17. Scott

Denied 2 Rule Suggestions

+1 to the first suggestion, -1 to the 2nd
  18. Scott

Denied SCO TST Slots

Suggestion: Increase TST slots to 4 from 2 How will this benefit the community: Pretty simple IMO, wont affect any SCO numbers or much in the way of balance, will also ensure TST can operate more effectively as a small team, using small team tactics Link(s): N/A
  19. Scott

Suggestion: Swap the shields around, so TST gets the heavy shield, and HU get the deployable one How will this benefit the community: The shields would fit better if swapped around, this has the unanimous agreement of SCO HuM, and this would make TSTs Urban ops focus more refined. Has no real...
  20. Scott

Denied a admin 4 the people

-1 Not only is this the shittest attempt at "trollage" ive ever seen, but honestly, for some of your comments in this thread and in some revealed DM's, you should probably receive a bit of an extended ban, maybe a few years for you to mature a bit. Also advertised staff app in dm's :confused:
Top Bottom