Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Scott

Denied SCO TST Slots

Suggestion: Increase TST slots to 4 from 2 How will this benefit the community: Pretty simple IMO, wont affect any SCO numbers or much in the way of balance, will also ensure TST can operate more effectively as a small team, using small team tactics Link(s): N/A
  2. Scott

Denied Swap SCO Shields around

Suggestion: Swap the shields around, so TST gets the heavy shield, and HU get the deployable one How will this benefit the community: The shields would fit better if swapped around, this has the unanimous agreement of SCO HuM, and this would make TSTs Urban ops focus more refined. Has no real...
  3. Scott

Accepted Scott's Staff Application (Oh God.)

Forewarning, So, bet you weren’t expecting this huh? Now while im aware this will probably be denied, I feel the want to put this back in again for 3reasons. Firstly, as im pretty sure a number of community members can testify to, I have a hell of a lot more of a chill attitude than I had 2 ish...
  4. Scott

Denied Add Health to NCA Armoury

Suggestion: Add the ability to heal to the NCA Armoury How this will benefit the community: NHS Is nearly inactive and PD has Health at their armoury, so i think we should too : ) Link(s): N/A
  5. Scott

Platinum area Removes Armor when leaving

What is the bug: When using the NPC to leave plat area, any armor you have is removed How can you reproduce the bug: Go to plat area, leave via the NPC Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): (Went in with about 80 ish, came out with none)
  6. Scott

Accepted Scott's Staff Application V2

Quick Forewarning, this application is largely the same one as my previous one which was initially accepted but then I cocked up and got a ban for LTARP. Only real edits are this bit, some S.P.A.G, (My English teacher would be proud), and some rewording. Since then, I have been as saint-like as...
  7. Scott

Denied Roadworker Removal/VIP

Suggestion: Remove the Roadworker job or make it Supporter+ How will this benefit the community: The roadworker job is probably the main cause of prop blocking and prop abuse reports right now on the server. With several people joining just to "get banned", and using the job for that. Its...
  8. Scott

Accepted Mr Lars and Mr Runk Propblock report

Member: Mr Lars and Mr Runk Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82865508 and STEAM_0:0:185704234 Date of Incident: 18/08/2021 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Constantly prop blocking and breaching both prop block rules and new rule B27. Self proclaimed goal to...
  9. Scott

Accepted Gregz2Trappy RDM report

Member: Gregz2Trappy Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69657608 Date of Incident: 17/08/2021, 22:10 Approx Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Come back from being AFK, hear shots out in the corridor in court house. Go out to investigate then am killed. No real...
  10. Scott

Accepted LTA(R)P Ban Appeal

Name: Scott SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:103191371 (Think this is the correct version of the ID) Date of ban issue: 14/08/2021 Member of staff: Stazi (DB issued the ban for staffing reasons i believe Ban reason (screenshot): Attached Anger got the better of me, would have hoped that a first time...
  11. Scott

Accepted Scott's Staff Application

Section A: Applicant’s background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Scott 1.2 How old are you? 20 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yeah 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 weeks, approx. 100 hours. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yeah 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:103191371...
  12. Scott

Accepted Eric RDM

Members Names : Eric Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171497831 Date of Incident:12/08/2021 Information: about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Waiting in Court for a judge, then several staff members rock up, demand i release him at gun point, when i say no, im killed by...
  13. Scott

Accepted buttholedestroyer / Crack Dealer Self Supply and ARDM Report

Member: buttholedestroyer / Crack Dealer Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143559241 Date of Incident: 09/08/2021 2:23 AM Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: ARDM and Self supply. Previously did the same thing close to spawn when i was PD (hence what Timbo and I...
  14. Scott

Accepted Humane Racism Report

Member: Humane Member's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433567781 Date of Incident: 08/08/2021 Information about the Incident: Racist Textscreen in the courthouse, was there for a decent portion of time, didn't check if it was still there before logging off about 10 minutes after the screenshot was taken...
  15. Scott

Accepted Big Frank Report

Member: Big Frank Member's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:239474406 Date of Incident: 08/08/2021 Information about the Incident: Prop blocking the entirety of spawn Evidence: See below. I'm well aware after midnight the server rules seem to go out the window but when people cant even get out of spawn...
  16. Scott

Accepted NANOBOTS4 ARDM Report

Member: NANOBOTS4 Members Steam ID: (STEAM_0:0:543318049) Date of incident: 05/08/2021 Information: Upon entering the PD armoury, i noticed Nanobots was there as a PCSO, after looking at him, he stabbed me down to low HP then DC'd Evidence: I did initially speak to Stazi about it in game...
  17. Scott

Denied SAS Gov Door perms

Suggestion: Add SAS to the government doors perms How will this benefit the community: Allows SAS to better integrate with the police department which i believe is their intended role Link: N/A
  18. Scott

Denied AdamZest and Daniel Report

Member: AdamZest Members Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:110632405 Date of Incident: 31/07/2021 2:40 AM Information on the Incident: RDM and Self Supply Evidence: None really, got a witness I can call into discord, but check logs Member:Daniel Members Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66959601 Date of Incident...
Top Bottom