Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Aszab123

Denied Staff Application

-1 You did not wait the application countdown, you clearly did not put effort into your application, fooling people with fake images, there is no way that you could be 13, with this many grammar mistake. I'm pretty confident that you lied about being a staff member before.
  2. Aszab123

Accepted Celtric's Staff Application

+1 Very active on the server. I met him like, two times, however whenever I look at the tablist, you are always on it.
  3. Aszab123

Accepted WenkzY's Staff application

+1 Very active, I see him on the server alot. Amazing roleplayer, pretty chill. He's a nice guy.
  4. Aszab123

Accepted Johnathan Johnson's Staff Application

I also have a different Discord account. I changed it.
  5. Aszab123

Hello. I've counted the days with my police promotion cooldowns, which combined together adds up more days.
  6. Aszab123

I usually play early in the morning, or very late, when I should be asleep.
  7. Aszab123

I know it won't, not even planning to change it. I just like to clarify. Not hating, but if I'm not mistaken everyone said on your application that you are barely on right now. Yeah, I know. There are players who play at different times, such as me. Feel free to reply with the way you see me...
  8. Aszab123

I usually play very early in the morning, or at 1-2 AM before sleep. However, I do play the whole day when Cap, Rhys, and Russian plays.
  9. Aszab123

Hello! Not trying to be rude, or anything, but I believe that you voided your statement. In a different staff application, you replied to me that you were involved in a situation.
  10. Aszab123

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Johnathan Johnson 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes, I do. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? About 17 days. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes, I am. 1.6 What is your SteamID...
  11. Aszab123

Denied SH accessories for Zero's Methlab 2 support

Hello! That is a visual gasmask, as it changes your avatar only. However, the SH accessories one gives a working gasmask.
  12. Aszab123

Denied SH accessories for Zero's Methlab 2 support

Suggestion: Add SH accessories instead of the one you guys use. How will this benefit the community: Well, this addon adds an NPC, where you can buy accessories with in-game currency, which could give to the RP feeling, as well it adds support for Zero's Methlab 2 gasmask, which is a really...
  13. Aszab123

Denied Billy Bobs Staff Application Volume 3.

-1 Only seen you on yesterday once. You called RDM on me, while you were raiding my base. You broke NLR.
  14. Aszab123

Accepted Warning appeal - Breaking citizen rules

Name: Johnathan Johnson | Aszab123 SteamID64: 76561198275190069 Date of warning issue: July 31. Member of staff: Cyanide Warning reason (screenshot): Breaking citizen rules. | Screenshot is attached. Why should we remove the warning?: So, my friend and I, were playing as lawyers, and then we...
Top Bottom