Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. WenkzY

Denied Hondo's Staff Application

I'd like to inform you that I'm more leaning towards a neutral with the reasons Scott0705 has provided because I think I may have worded myself a little too harsh.
  2. WenkzY

Denied Hondo's Staff Application

-1 (I do appreciate the effort in your application) Nothing personal but this is just my experience with you; You demand all sorts of FailRP things through asay (@) such as "TP me to X, Heal me so I don't have to go to the hospital" which gives me the impression you don't understand the duties...
  3. WenkzY

Denied maverickrats staff app

-1 My suggestion is to put more effort into your application. You also claim you are "liked/well known in the community" I doubt it. I've asked 3 people about you and you weren't portrayed positively Because of the weaknesses you've mentioned, I'm doubting you could keep your cool in a heated...
  4. WenkzY

Denied senor's Staff Application

NEUTRAL I see you in game very often (nearly on a daily basis) and you usually like to include new players in your adventures to show them around. The application and your reputation are good in my opinion. I do, however, think that with your current age there'll be some hiccups where people...
  5. WenkzY

Accepted Scott's Staff Application V2

+1 Friendly player I see him online often, likes to help out and include new people. I'm not hearing any complaints from him within the community. (PS. I'm Adam, kinda take offense :( )
  6. WenkzY

Denied Staff Application

-1 This isn't anything personal, but; I hardly see you in-game, but when I do, people often complain about you. (Like Harry said). You're in my opinion way too young to have responsible duties, which you are already projecting in your answers and behaviour. For what I've heard, you've applied...
  7. WenkzY

Denied Roadworker Removal/VIP

+1 It's giving them some sort of free-pass to minge. If there would be an actual thing to do with pre-made (apporved) roadblocks, it'd be a different story. 8/10 roadworkers I see are mostly either banned within 24H or kicked/warned for various FailRP reasons. Currently it's a thing that's...
  8. WenkzY

Accepted Celtric's Staff Application

+1 Friendly person, I see him online nearly every day. He likes to include random (new) people during raids etc to show them around and don't make them feel left out. Overall a good example.
  9. WenkzY

Accepted WenkzY's Staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? WenkzY (sometimes Adam S) 1.2 How old are you? 19 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? First Seen: Jul 19, 2021 9:17 PM 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your...
  10. WenkzY

Accepted Benford Report

Member: Benford SteamID: STEAM_0:0:463130701 Date of Incident: 07/08/2021 (DD/MM/YYYY) Information: Benford was chasing my friend, "big frank" into the NCA building with a knife attempting to kill him. I adverted counter and killed Benford. A couple minutes later, Benford attempts to VDM us in a...
Top Bottom