Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Hondo

Denied TEST

TEST
  2. Hondo

Denied Aston Martin DB11 2017

Suggestion: Add the Aston Martin DB11 2017 ? How will this benefit the community: Its a wonderful car and its really balanced and optimized. It could be around 10-20 million pounds because its acceleration is similar to BMW 530d but with better handling and looks extremely cool. Top speed is...
  3. Hondo

Denied Hondo's Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Hondo 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Played before shutdown, rejoined 14/08/21 :) 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID...
  4. Hondo

Accepted Junior Player report

Member: Junior Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125576860 Date of Incident: 31/08/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: When I spawn junior interrupts a t tryout that just started, mugs and gave the victim (my tryoutee) less than 10 seconds to even react, then...
  5. Hondo

Denied Active Shooter Rule suggestion

Suggestion: Update the ROE, so if an officer sees someone that is armed and has shot at people, they are authorized to shoot to kill. How will this benefit the community: 1. To prevent incidents like this 2. SCO19 isn't always online and they don't always authorize critical shot authorization...
  6. Hondo

Denied Hondo's Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Hondo 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I joined back before the shutdown and played quite a lot. I rejoined last week and have been on all day...
  7. Hondo

Denied PD Weaponry Suggestion

SUGGESTION TEMPLATE Name: Hondo Suggestion: Remove the P99 and UMP45. Make MP5 SGT+, and G36C INS+ Why should it be added: The P99 and UMP45 are firstly, not used by the Met Police in real life, secondly they aren't that effective against highly armed criminals with AK's and AR's. MP5 would...
  8. Hondo

Denied Add a playtime tracker

Suggestion: Playtime tracker How will this benefit the community: The playtime tracker would be used to track players playtime on jobs. For example Police, a higher up would be able to check someone's activity and if they are active they get a higher chance of promotion. Obviously being afk on...
  9. Hondo

Denied Hondo Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Hondo 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I joined back before the shutdown and played quite a lot. I rejoined yesterday, I don't know if this counts, I'm...
  10. Hondo

PADP yeet?

Hi, haven't played in a while. Was just wondering what happened to Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection?
  11. Hondo

Hondo

Hello everyone, my name is Hondo and I'm from Norway. I recently joined Riverside Roleplay again and will be very active in game, on the forums and in the few discord servers I am in. I don't know if any of you still remember me, if you do cool I guess haha. I really enjoy roleplaying in the Met...
Top Bottom