Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. senor

when is the server coming back

title
  2. senor

server dead?

server dead?
  3. senor

breaching charge dupe bug

What is the bug: you can dupe the breaching charges you get from the token shop How can you reproduce the bug: time the /drop and you placing the charge correctly Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc):
  4. senor

Denied do an event

Suggestion: host an event How will this benefit the community: it will be fun and also there hasn't been one for a decent amount of time Link(s): not needed
  5. senor

Denied staff application 2 by senor

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. (y) - Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). (y) - Access to Discord. (y) - A working microphone. (y) - Clear understanding of the rules. (y) Other rules: - Do not copy your application from a previously written one. - Do not...
  6. senor

Denied piano suggestion by señor

Suggestion : add gmod piano how will this benefit : funny and cool gmod piano songs Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104548572 btw if this gets added make a rule about spamming the piano and maybe make a pianist job for supporter only just like the roadworker job...
  7. senor

Accepted CGM Коля player report

Member: CGM Коля Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:0:631194669 Date of Incident: at the time this report is being posted Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: racism, minging, mass rdm, no proof of them but I have proof of the racism Evidence on the incident: warning...
  8. senor

Denied Sub division for NCA investigation and Forensics kit addon

Suggestion: Add an NCA Sub Division that is focused on investigating scences, for example if theres a bank raid and the suspect has fleed, the nca sub division, could use the forensics kit to check the fingerprints on the vault, or if there are any dead bodies or footsteps. How will this benefit...
  9. senor

Closed running while in cuffs

What is the bug: You can run while cuffed How can you reproduce the bug: Not sure. it just happens while cuffed Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): not available.
  10. senor

Denied senor's warn appeal

Name: senor SteamID64: 76561198204830589 Date of warning issue: 08/28/2021 Member of staff: celtric Warning reason (screenshot : attachments Why should we remove the warning? : I don't think this warn was given wrongfully in any way, I was getting arrested, and was tied to an object, but I...
  11. senor

Denied senor's Staff Application

1.1: What is your in-game name? : Steam name : señor roleplay name : senor 1.2 How old are you? : 13, will turn 14 in October 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? : Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? : I have been playing since 08/02/2021 (kind of new.) 1.5 Are you fluent...
Top Bottom