Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Kieran

Accepted Banned for NITRP, even though I was roleplaying and just got steamrolled by a power tripping admin

You were car minging for an extended amount of time. I warned you for car minge after you purposefully crashed into another player on the opposite side of the road. I then warned you, and you started getting mad and being disrespectful so and clearly didnt understand what you did wrong so I...
  2. Kieran

Closed ban

Name: SteamID: Date of ban issue: Member of staff: Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?:
  3. Kieran

Denied 1 Ban Appeal

Hi, please join the discord so we can discuss your ban: https://discord.gg/riversideuk Ping me in general chat when you join
  4. Kieran

Denied Got banned for no reason

Please join the discord so we can discuss your ban. https://discord.gg/riversideuk
  5. Kieran

Denied Unban plz🍔

6. Kieran

Denied manapan12's staff application.

-1 massive minge, literally kept a minigun from an event and walked into pd and killed 12 people earlier
  7. Kieran

Denied warning appeal

I was the one that you had killed in this case, I just walked out of pd and was shot in the head by you with a sniper. My gun was on safety and I hadn’t fired a single shot so I had nothing to do with any other RS members being killed.
  8. Kieran

Closed Court House doors not set correctly

Thank you for the report, I've now changed the door groups to judge.
  9. Kieran

Closed kieran staff report

You changed your name to that just to be difficult. I've told you about it before yet you proceeded to do it again. Your name was Kieran B before which was fine, but you changed it to Kieran just to be difficult. It confuses people and makes it hard to deal with things, and that was proved when...
  10. Kieran

Accepted Barack Ofarmer Staff Application

+1 Great application, very active, good fit for staff.
  11. Kieran

Accepted Mathew - Staff Application

Neutral Good application, but haven't seen you in game.
  12. Kieran

Denied Warn Appeal - ARDM

13. Kieran

As seen in this screenshot, he was no where near the crate.
  14. Kieran

The officer that was sat in that car was parked outside of hospital, and was not at all involved in the crate raid. I was spectating the situation, saw u go around the corner, aim in, and just snipe him for no reason. There was no reason to shoot him, as I said, he was not involved in the situation.
  15. Kieran

Denied Ban appeal Abdulla Razim

If you don’t see how going up to someone and saying “shut up you black piece of shit” is racist, then I don’t believe you should be unbanned.
  16. Kieran

Denied Ban appeal Abdulla Razim

Well he wasn't wearing black clothes first of all, and how could you have possibly not meant that in a racist way?
  17. Kieran

Denied Alfie's Staff App

-1 Application lacking a lot of detail, seems very rushed.
  18. Kieran

Denied Flemmer's staff application

-1 Not much to say that hasn't been said, multiple recent punishments in game, not fit for staff.
  19. Kieran

Accepted Reaper's Staff application

Changed to +1
Top Bottom